Who is the hottest Latina out there?

Unfortunate as it is, there don't seem to be a lot of Latinas in the business but any suggestions for a nice mouth watering hottie? I remember I met a 21 y/o Colombian chick in Miami back in the 90's, oh man was that a tasty delight
While I have a first preference towards women of mongoloid skin complexion, I think the question you are asking is kind of slighting women of other ethnicities (ill advised) I actually get to cheat on answering your question. The best sexual experience I've had was with a woman of Dominican heritage. But I won't reveal who she is, because she's Hispanic, not Latina. A Latin person is someone who grew up in Central or Sur America, or certain Caribbean islands or Espana, then left one of those places and moved to another country in adulthood. A Hispanic person typically refers to someone born in the USA to Latin parents that immigrated here. Sorry, but the Dominican girl I connected with is from NY, throughout all her accent, Spanish tongue, and dark flesh tone. God, I wouldn't trade that weekend for a pile of gold. On a more specific answer, the best girls you would typically acquaint with this ethnicity stopped working for one reason or another. One gets money from elderly sugar daddy type fellas without trading sex for it, and the other went out of business due to the corona virus, at least for the time being. While I won't refer you to anyone specific right now, I'm sure other members of this board have some suggestions for active providers.
I think the question you are answering is kind of slighting women of other ethnicities (ill advised)

What??
I think the question you are answering is kind of slighting women of other ethnicities (ill advised)

What?? Originally Posted by Dondo7

My mistake, nevermind. I'm sure some people will have some good input. Just no point in me suggesting someone who is not working at the moment.
My mistake, nevermind. I'm sure some people will have some good input. Just no point in me suggesting someone who is not working at the moment. Originally Posted by Pangolier

I understand
My wife was born south of the boarder but immigrated to the USA at a young age.

When I met her in college I was a senior and she was a Freshman. She told me on the 1st date she had no issues sleeping with me as she planned on marrying me. I laughed, and had sex with her that night.

Little did I know I know that night. Fast forward 2 years we are at the alter.

She had a plan, and executed that plan. She out a lot of effort towards our relationship and it hooked me.
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.

I'd like to see a video of her taking it hard from a well hung group.
same problem i need sexy girl
Lola Brea
  • BLM69
  • 07-10-2020, 12:31 PM
My wife was born south of the boarder but immigrated to the USA at a young age.

When I met her in college I was a senior and she was a Freshman. She told me on the 1st date she had no issues sleeping with me as she planned on marrying me. I laughed, and had sex with her that night.

Little did I know I know that night. Fast forward 2 years we are at the alter.

She had a plan, and executed that plan. She out a lot of effort towards our relationship and it hooked me. Originally Posted by Fizley
Dude I heard that I'm sleeping with you numerous times before, you actually fell for it? I just stuff them and leave them....
Natalia Mori & Zoey Scala
Boy has this board gone to shit!! Guy asks a simple question and 8 out of 10 answers say nothing to answer it. This is now an opinion board....sucks!
Boy has this board gone to shit!! Guy asks a simple question and 8 out of 10 answers say nothing to answer it. This is now an opinion board....sucks! Originally Posted by shortstroke35
You just figuring that out?
  • Tiny
  • 07-12-2020, 01:55 PM
You're in KC and posting on the national board. Are you willing to travel? If so, after Covid, the following are some of the best places in the world to find mouth watering Latinas who do PFP.

Habano's Bar, Panama
The clock tower, night clubs and beach in Cartagena, Colombia
Santa Fe district and high end clubs, Bogota Colombia
Hong Kong Club, Tijuana
The bar in the Del Rey Hotel, San Jose, Costa Rica
The bar/swimming pool at Cocal Hotel, Jaco, Costa Rica
You're in KC and posting on the national board. Are you willing to travel? If so, after Covid, the following are some of the best places in the world to find mouth watering Latinas who do PFP.

Habano's Bar, Panama
The clock tower, night clubs and beach in Cartagena, Colombia
Santa Fe district and high end clubs, Bogota Colombia
Hong Kong Club, Tijuana
The bar in the Del Rey Hotel, San Jose, Costa Rica
The bar/swimming pool at Cocal Hotel, Jaco, Costa Rica Originally Posted by Tiny

Is Colombia safe? I do believe I would be in heaven down there