Hobby Souvenirs

Over the past 5 years I have been harmlessly collecting souvenirs from my hobby encounters. Nothing expensive or meaningful.

This morning I decided to go through the box and see what I had harmlessly collected.

There were earrings, a comb, tweezers, collectable state spoon, panties, house shoe, lip liner, personalized coffee mug, makeup, mini hand sanitizer, a killer hand mirror, small frame with vacation photo, cheap costume necklaces, and a barely used small day planner

Guys, what are some of the things that you take as a reminder of the encounter?

Ladies, what are some of the hobby souvenirs that you notice missing days or weeks after an appointment?
I hang my used rubbers on the fridge
I don't steal from the Providers I see. I think it is reprehensible.
I had one provider leave a bra. At the time, I had four providers I would bring through. I used pull out the bra and hang it from my ceiling fan hopeing one would recognize it or another would just take it. Surprisingly, more and more would leave their bras behind and now I have quite the collection over the years.
At $65 a pop for a VS bra...yeah...I'm not leaving it. Panties are the biggest request to gift and be gifted. Many buy us matching panties..Butt no I would never steal from a client or providers. Why? Many would give it to you with a smile if you asked
At $65 a pop for a VS bra...yeah...I'm not leaving it. Panties are the biggest request to gift and be gifted. Many buy us matching panties..Butt no I would never steal from a client or providers. Why? Many would give it to you with a smile if you asked Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I have providers with panties that rock hard from Cristal cum. But ask for a business card.
Videos and pictures. I still get a hard on when I watch them. Hope they don't come back to haunt me.
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2020, 12:07 PM
Videos and pictures. I still get a hard on when I watch them. Hope they don't come back to haunt me. Originally Posted by 2on1Lover
I have plenty of those, I like to look at them for memories
At $65 a pop for a VS bra...yeah...I'm not leaving it. Panties are the biggest request to gift and be gifted. Many buy us matching panties..Butt no I would never steal from a client or providers. Why? Many would give it to you with a smile if you asked Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I have found most providers do not wear $65 bras. Most wear nice looking Walmart or target brand bras.
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2020, 05:08 PM
I have found most providers do not wear $65 bras. Most wear nice looking Walmart or target brand bras. Originally Posted by Fizley
Bras are usually off when I get there. Why waste any time
I only have one souvenir. It is a button that was given to me by my two of my favorite ladies a long time ago. It reads I survived a Monique & Lauren Duo.

Of course, I have many great memories given to me by some fantastic women.

If do "meet up at hotel" better know as outcall to you room" a hotel receipt and business card well worth it, even a pin and bar of soap.
If do "meet up at hotel" better know as outcall to you room" a hotel receipt and business card well worth it, even a pin and bar of soap. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I have a small bar of soap from the first girl I ever banged at a motel.. and I have a Hotel business card from Vietnam, where I shagged a number of girls.. an UTR spot, that only a few locals knew about.

that button in the above post is way cool.. I wish I had one from one of the Doubles I enjoyed!
There is no box and you have no souvenirs. But let’s pretend you did......

That you hang on to those items in a box is just abnormal. That you describe the items with palpable fondness is so disturbing, you bring to mind the Buffalo Bill dance from Silence of the Lambs.

That you post just to rant about every group of “them” people being beneath you and every “type” of human behavior deplorable is just hypocrisy as you find nothing wrong with STEALING.

Go fly a kite already.

- January Maye
There is no box and you have no souvenirs. But let’s pretend you did......

That you hang on to those items in a box is just abnormal. That you describe the items with palpable fondness is so disturbing, you bring to mind the Buffalo Bill dance from Silence of the Lambs.

That you post just to rant about every group of “them” people being beneath you and every “type” of human behavior deplorable is just hypocrisy as you find nothing wrong with STEALING.

Go fly a kite already.

- January Maye Originally Posted by January Maye
You are the real racist because you refuse to see black guys because you don't feel safe and think they are going to rob you.

BTW. I do have a box but what I did was not stealing. The reason I take things is to remind me of how special the accasion was. If that's a crime then put me in jail.