Eccie working with law enforcement?

What is this?

Link in case pic doesn't post:https://www.udrop.com/SUv/eccie_leo.jpg
Looks to me like the site is taking a stance against trafficking and the whole nonconsenting aspect of the sex industry, namely the women and minors being forced into sexual servitude against their will.
National trafficking hotline has been in the upper right corner since the shut down.
Traffickers are pieces of shit, no harm no foul to me.
National trafficking hotline has been in the upper right corner since the shut down.
Traffickers are pieces of shit, no harm no foul to me. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Lol. You know everyone reads your posts in Lester's voice, right?

People say there are many cops want be on here there all against hurting cops.
Lol. You know everyone reads your posts in Lester's voice, right?

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Off topic
Staff Edit - Biomed1
#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
Blue Lives Matter ?
Blue Lives Matter ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
DITTO !
DITTO ! Originally Posted by Cherokeechief

bahhaaaa how ironic isn't it? bet they didn't think that through did they? they get their own acronym turned upside down on them. priceless!
What is this?

Link in case pic doesn't post:https://www.udrop.com/SUv/eccie_leo.jpg Originally Posted by Fake Name

if i didn't know better this "might" be the new (most recent) handle of the infamous banned ex-mod Road Lizard ..yep it's Road Lizard.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2726578&highlight=

glad to see he's still in touch with his gff miz Kynsley ..
Exactly! Law enforcement are human beings too! Just because you might run into a few bad officers doesn’t mean every one of them is bad. It’s annoying when people yell “fuck 12” or any stupid shit like that.

Authority is there to help people

I’m just saying I don’t think it’s fair for someone to judge just cause they have on a uniform & work for the law.

And btw wearing a uniform is hott.
Funny. I've never seen anyone kill a police officer and not go to jail for it.

I've never seen anyone kick in the door of an officer's home, kill that officer, aaaaand nothing happened to that person.

I've never seen a cuffed officer get shot in the back.

I've never seen an unarmed officer have a dozen, armed, ARMORED guys aimed at him, empty clips into him/her, kill the all living hell out of him/her, and not go to jail for it...because they somehow feared for their lives, again...against UNARMED PEOPLE, when it's a dozen of them, with body armor, military gear, and somehow nonfunctioning body cams.

I've never a civilian pull a no knock warrant raid on an officer's home, kill that officer, who was snapped out of a sleeping stupor, only to claim you were in danger and fired.

Some of you defend these cops because I think you're too pussyfoot and too fearful of being on the other side. Kinda like in school, when you see a bully fucking with a defenseless kid. You do nothing because you're afraid of the bully kicking YOUR ass, so you ignore the kid's dilemma and tell yourself deep down inside that it's none of your business or the kid deserves having his/her lunch money taken, books slapped out his/her hands, etc.

Ohhh, but go ahead. Chant blue lives matter. We all know it's a farce.
I’ve been on the other side. We all have different circumstances & interactions with people so I can understand other people’s points of views. I’m just stating my opinion of I think all people no matter what background deserves a certain level of respect.

It’s tragic all these horrible things going on in the news. I agree. But horrible things happen in all walks of life.. so I will stand with police officers who do not take advantage of their badge & actually cares for civilians.

Hope my message doesn’t get taken the wrong way but if so then oh well.
Why, yes. Yes, They Do.