Good Fuck

What classifies one as a good fuck bs bad fuck can u compare or tell her or his milage ‼️?
You are an excellent example of a very good fuck Jess. One that heightens my senses and awareness, is completely in tune to my wants and desires while also knowing what it is that you want and need and exactly how to get it and finally we both have shattering climaxes during and at the end of the session.

A bad fuck will just lie there and take it. With an attitude of "eew that's gross" or "hurry up and get this over with." A bad fuck views sex as something to endure as opposed to truly enjoying the experience.

I have personally always thought that older, more mature women were better fucks. But a good fuck can be someone of any age or previous mileage.
That's not really a fair question on a P4P site, a Provider would be shooting herself in the foot for being honest You cannot compare RW Sex to Hobby Sex. They are 2 completely different worlds. But, that's just my opinion and my world

(edit by staff let;s keep discussions for adults about adults)

Happy Hobbying!
You are an excellent example of a very good fuck Jess. One that heightens my senses and awareness, is completely in tune to my wants and desires while also knowing what it is that you want and need and exactly how to get it and finally we both have shattering climaxes during and at the end of the session.

A bad fuck will just lie there and take it. With an attitude of "eew that's gross" or "hurry up and get this over with." A bad fuck views sex as something to endure as opposed to truly enjoying the experience.

I have personally always thought that older, more mature women were better fucks. But a good fuck can be someone of any age or previous mileage. Originally Posted by Jam3768
+1000

There are lots of providers that think all guys are just business transactions, lay there like corpse and go through the motions, then think that if a guy gets a nut, she did her job, and yes, it was a fuck, but a bad fuck.

It is not her having a barbie doll figure or magazine model looks, those are just pluses and will definitely cause her phone to ring, but is far from meaning she is a good fuck.

It is the journey there that makes the difference. A provider who enjoys what she does or is a damn good faker, makes me feel glad to be a man (not just an ATM machine) and above all, wants me satisfied fully makes a provider a good fuck and get my repeat business.
The difference between a good one and a bad one is the energy.

If all you do is lay on the bed then it's a bad one.

If your into the session, active, smiling, at least seem to be enjoying the session, then it's a good one.
Repeats is the greatest compliment we can give. I assure you, the bad fucks aren't getting repeated at all and soon the well will run dry.
Although Alyssa somewhat has a point, I have a couple pro gals that have become FW$B that I directly contrast with the current civie FWB.
It's attitude and fun that make a date, regardless of pro/civie.
... A bad fuck will just lie there and take it. With an attitude of "eew that's gross" or "hurry up and get this over with." A bad fuck views sex as something to endure as opposed to truly enjoying the experience. Originally Posted by Jam3768
That sounds like my wife.

She refuses to allow any foreplay, no kissing, no cuddling. She just lays on her back and says to "hurry and get it over with". As soon as I enter her she starts crying.

That is bad sex.
Although attitude, increased sexual stamina, agility for all possible positions (like Asian cowgirl), and full accommodation of any and everything you want sexually exhausted stands out more to me as a good fuck. That will get a chick on repeat with me on overnights everytime.

A highly repeatable fuck though is a lady who has a very soft, moist, and silk velvety feel to her pussy that can also do very strong keegles and stop me from coming with those muscles or flex on it as I’m coming for a very enjoyable orgasm. If a chick can do that I’m definitely coming back.

A bad fuck is just someone who is lazy in the hobby. Someone who never gets in on top positions standing on her feet, complains when you have cum yet again in msog and sees it as a chore, lazy head that doesn’t even last too long, clock watchers, ladies who are too lose, too right, or can’t take it deep and with spirited gusto, Etc. Those are some of my examples of a bad one.

Physically bad is a hot dog down a hallway situation vaginally. That be about it besides other obvious signs.
It starts with a skinny body, long and well coifed hair, excellent skin tone and a pretty face.

From there, at least the illusion of passion is nice since it shows effort and gives me my money's worth at first.

However, I don't want a girl to fake like she enjoys it forever. The first time it doesn't matter but I won't enjoy it much after 3-4 times if she doesn't like me at least a little bit. I don't take it personally but at that point I would want to move on and she should tell me.
You don't want us to just lie there. We don't want you to just lie there. In my world, you get what you give. If you are showing enjoyment and passion, you will definitely get it with me. And I am not saying you have to make the first move, but if I am trying to enjoy you and you just lie there like a dead fish, it will kill my mood.

It is my time, too. And I like to enjoy my time.
What classifies one as a good fuck bs bad fuck can u compare or tell her or his milage ‼️? Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings

I believe IOP (illusion of passion) and chemistry are what makes it good in the game, lack of those two or over the top IOP usually results in a bad one.

@Aylssa XOXO, I don’t believe she was comparing P4P vs RW, she was talking about good vs bad. Also, the teeny comment, there’s no need to cast stones.

Ms Jessica come to Houston and we can experiment again. I came to Tulsa last time so now it’s your turn, lol.

~Slice
You don't want us to just lie there. We don't want you to just lie there. In my world, you get what you give. If you are showing enjoyment and passion, you will definitely get it with me. And I am not saying you have to make the first move, but if I am trying to enjoy you and you just lie there like a dead fish, it will kill my mood.

It is my time, too. And I like to enjoy my time. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
It is kinda hard to lie there like a dead fish when the guy is on top doing the banging or just about any other sex position. Now, he may not be moaning, although some guys might, it is the provider who is the one getting penetrated and TBH, also the one who is given the donation, so to say he is not giving is not accurate.

I do have to hand it to providers that see these ugly MFers and especially the first time seeing them, it has to be very difficult to be passionate, but that is the biggest reason you are getting paid the donation.

You want to enjoy your time you are getting paid for? Then leave all your personal problems/drama all at home before you go to your incall and make every guy you see at your incall your boyfriend for the hour and rock his world by providing a superior service instead of a go through the motions or just make sure you hit all the acronyms encounter, making him feel like no more than a wallet and guess what? The good time will be reciprocated, not only by your client wanting to please you as well, but also, he will see you regularly in the future.

@Aylssa XOXO, I don’t believe she was comparing P4P vs RW, she was talking about good vs bad. Also, the teeny comment, there’s no need to cast stones.

~Slice Originally Posted by Slice_O_Pie

Actually, she did not specify. Just because you've had your Ego Stroked and Given Up Your Money to Enjoy The Ride; You Are Not Special... You are on a Whore Board Paying For Pussy.

I could care less if someone is a Pedophile or how messed up someone else's Teen is. I Will Always State My Opinion.

And, it's "Alyssa".
That sounds like my wife.

She refuses to allow any foreplay, no kissing, no cuddling. She just lays on her back and says to "hurry and get it over with". As soon as I enter her she starts crying.

That is bad sex. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
There’s two sides to a story...