Eccie...boring

Are y'all really making money on this site....this has become a boring dead website
I find ECCiE valuable for references. I have a long history here and most places I travel to the providers know the name ECCIE.
I like the look of the board and post here more. Searches are a tad easier. Check for ladies here. But the no ad rules make it a tad challenging. And slightly annoying for ladies when they are in new areas trying to advertise but are not allowed to without asking “how the local areas are” or “what’s the best food to eat in a new touring city.” We are hip to it now but it still presents a challenge compared to other sites.

That said eccie reviews wise it’s still an asset to me to have when I’m hobbying for the moment. They are still valuable to me to see a ladies tendencies client to client.
Are y'all really making money on this site....this has become a boring dead website Originally Posted by Johnsson
Disable your account... I'm sure this particular board will miss you...
Disable your account... I'm sure this particular board will miss you... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
He went the "banned" route instead of "disable my account"

That's too easy and is borderline cheating. He must be lazy as hell.
Now it’ll really be boring when he logs in repeatedly as a guest... as we all know he will.
No pics, no searching, no messaging
I make no money on this sight I save the most by jerking off. But still make no money jerking off.
Thanks for the info
I make no money on this sight I save the most by jerking off. But still make no money jerking off. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Wish the mods would ban you too, Rip.....again.
I just don't see how us not posting ads is protective when you guys can review and put the rates in private areas. I do not understand why we can't post where we are and here is how to contact us. No rates, no services. Just where and how.
Logic has no place in matters of the Eccie
Being the resident dolt that I am, no one has still been unable to articulately explain to me how a Texas law affects the other 49 states. In NM, we don't give a rip what the Texas legislature passes and the Texas Gov signs. What the heck am I missing?
Seems fairly simple to me - the servers are hosted in Texas, the owner(s) live in Texas - therefore anything done here must follow Texas law. Doesn't matter where the users are located.
I make no money on this sight I save the most by jerking off. But still make no money jerking off. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Hey buddy! Hope you are doing well. I'm absolutely definitely not even close to being gay but I bet there is a guy or two that would be more than happy to pay for your sexy jerk off videos.