Types of women

I like whites, Indians, black females, European, and Mexicans. What I like more than all three combined is Asians.

It doesn't matter to me what part of China they are from. I would have even kissed an Asian from Wu Hand back in March.

I don't remember the term but some guys want to find a Korean, Japanese, Phlipono, or Thiland.

I'm very content with Asians and will probably never venture to those countries outside China but if someone can help me understand why they are preferred over Asians it will be appreciated.
What I like more than all three combined is Asians.

It doesn't matter to me what part of China they are from. I would have even kissed an Asian from Wu Hand back in March.

I don't remember the term but some guys want to find a Korean, Japanese, Philipino, or Thailand.

I'm very content with Asians and will probably never venture to those countries outside China but if someone can help me understand why they are preferred over Asians it will be appreciated. Originally Posted by Opossum
In addition to China, the countries in red are also "Asian".

I think you meant you prefer Chinese women, rather than Asians.

Different people like different providers. It really is as simple as that.
I find Asians attractive. I have dated and hobbied with Asians. I need them to be a suductess...so many are very conservative and will not.
I like one that are plastic.
Different people like different providers. It really is as simple as that. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
That's how the world works)
You mean different people like different things???
I like one that are plastic. Originally Posted by Ripmany
probably plastic best suits your personality and intellect.
You mean different people like different things??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Let me repeat myself since what I wrote is over your intelectibiliby

I like all white people!
I like all Asian people!
I like all Mexican people!
I like all Indian people!
I like all European people!
I like some black females.

My point was that Asians are my all time favorite but why do some people pick the other countries who have women that look like Asians. What's so special about them?

I like all white people!
I like all Asian people!

My point was that Asians are my all time favorite but why do some people pick the other countries who have women that look like Asians. What's so special about them? Originally Posted by Opossum
About Asians? NOT A DAMN THING. The only thing that makes any of us special to others is the people that desire us no matter race, creed or breed.I am pretty damn special but if you desire a different skin tone or hair color than me.
Me being very special does not effect you

and I am ok with that.

I know a man that goes to Thia Land 2 times a year the fact he can have women all night do what ever he wants for 30 bucks a night turns him on the fact they can not communicate past how much and fuck and suck means zero to him. When he is back home he just watches videos of the country he loves it. Me give me the Black beaches of Hawaii
About Asians? NOT A DAMN THING. The only thing that makes any of us special to others is the people that desire us no matter race, creed or breed.I am pretty damn special but if you desire a different skin tone or hair color than me.
Me being very special does not effect you

and I am ok with that.

I know a man that goes to Thia Land 2 times a year the fact he can have women all night do what ever he wants for 30 bucks a night turns him on the fact they can not communicate past how much and fuck and suck means zero to him. When he is back home he just watches videos of the country he loves it. Me give me the Black beaches of Hawaii Originally Posted by Majichands
The people of Hawaii are very rude in my experience.
variety is always good, got to switch it up or spice it up sometime...
variety is always good, got to switch it up or spice it up sometime... Originally Posted by TeeTaylor
Good point!
The people of Hawaii are very rude in my experience. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I worked with a guy that grew up as an army brat mainly in Hawaii. He said that he got beat up frequently by Hawaiians and Samoans and was glad to leave. No provocation. They were just roaming around looking for nonHawaiians to beat up. BTW, he is hispanic.

I know a man that goes to Thia Land 2 times a year the fact he can have women all night do what ever he wants for 30 bucks a night turns him on the fact they can not communicate past how much and fuck and suck means zero to him. When he is back home he just watches videos of the country he loves it. Me give me the Black beaches of Hawaii Originally Posted by Majichands
My brother grew up with a guy who worked later as a chef in, I believe, Malaysia. One year, the shit was really hitting the fan politically there so he called his friend to ask if he was going to leave the country. The friend said, "No. Here you can get a beautiful woman to blow you for $5."

I like all white people!
I like all Asian people!

My point was that Asians are my all time favorite but why do some people pick the other countries who have women that look like Asians. What's so special about them? Originally Posted by Opossum

I like some (less that most) black females. Why? Most have an attitude.

Any race, any color, deserves a walk the other way when you encounter an attitude problem.

By the way, I am on my third family right now (my first two wives died) and most of the women are 1/2 and 1/4 Asian, including my step grandchildren. Most are wonderful, but some of these women think they are in charge of the world: those women make a lot of money. I learned early to just keep my mouth shut around them, and let them think what they want. When one of them happened to drop by my place of business they finally understood that I earn more them, I just don't have to talk about it.

The point, with some women: it is all about power. When sisters get together, or any group of women, they sometimes try to control everything. It works best when you can quietly let them know they are not really in charge of the men. Look, and study, the family and friends of any woman: it will indicate a lot about the woman you are looking to know. If she is friends with bitches, do you think she will be different?

When they want to be in charge, they can go fuck themselves because I won't do it for them.

Proverbs 25:24

New King James Version
It is better to dwell in a corner of a housetop, Than in a house shared with a contentious woman.

New International Version
Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.

Proverbs 21:19

King James Version
It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

International Standard Version
It's better to live in the wilderness than to live with a contentious and irritable woman.

Bible in Basic English
It is better to be living in a waste land, than with a bitter-tongued and angry woman.