USA monger's options in this market

I am fed up with USA market and now want to taste international treats. Bad timing to start. Still, what options are there open for travel? Thanks for tips!
Best to stay home right now. Not much going on anywhere.
I am fed up with USA market and now want to taste international treats. Bad timing to start. Still, what options are there open for travel? Thanks for tips! Originally Posted by loveboydodo
Check the Sugarbaby forum.
Any place that is willing to let Americans come right now is too dangerous to go to.
Damn! My current city is dead even compared to US standards.
Damn! My current city is dead even compared to US standards. Originally Posted by loveboydodo
Same with mine, worst lineup since 2002 once moved here. The prices suck but worse is the quality; I'd pay $300 but not for the options; it's flushing $ down the drain. Like you, I want out of the country..

but I agree w KcQ that any place to go is too dangerous with either infections = or > than here. I'd consider TJ in a few months but hoping the EU somehow opens. The UK is an option as is IRE but must Q-tine for 14 days but not worth it although London is a great place now very jealous of my friends there now fucking for cheap. I get sick to the stomach when they send me the links to the girls they fuck. It is possible Portugal or Greece will open for us maybe even Spain but they face a backlash from Brussels if they did; so not holding my breath.

Cross fingers something happens. Here is the latest list of where we can go and conditions. Sadly, based on the options we must wait... Good luck to you...

https://www.traveloffpath.com/countr...ican-tourists/
In this pandemic time, my best advice is to stay at home and save your life because the 2nd corona wave is so strong I can watch it in news.
In this pandemic time, my best advice is to stay at home and save your life because the 2nd corona wave is so strong I can watch it in news. Originally Posted by MartinBaier536
Good advice, Martin. Thank you!

staff edit - UC