Searching Twitter/Instagram

Hi all,

Anybody have an easier way to search for twitter or Instagram providers? I’ve come across some good ads leading to a couple of encounters (if I was richer I would have a lot more lol) that are not listed here or OH2. I can get lucky with the correct hashtags sometimes but I’m thinking I’m missing out on other ads.

Just seeing if anyone else has had better luck with searches on social media sites. Thanks!
I’m on Twitter. I think lots of girls put their Twitter in their signature line on OH2. I like Twitter to interact with gents and ladies!
Not sure if this helped!

Kisses,
M
I’m on Twitter. I think lots of girls put their Twitter in their signature line on OH2. I like Twitter to interact with gents and ladies!
Not sure if this helped!

Kisses,
M Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Oh hi there! Yeah those kind of things help in finding pages for sure!! But what about those who don’t have an eccie or oh2 page? But they have Twitter and maybe some ads on another random website I don’t use. Like how do you search for those twitter pages?
The hashtags are a good start. Then the next step is to see who the ladies are following and follow them, then follow more and more. Twitter is the ultimate word of mouth site in that you follow and retweet.
The hashtags are a good start. Then the next step is to see who the ladies are following and follow them, then follow more and more. Twitter is the ultimate word of mouth site in that you follow and retweet. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Oh yeah you’re right about that! I’ll check out their followers and retweets. Thanks!
Hi all,

Anybody have an easier way to search for twitter or Instagram providers? I’ve come across some good ads leading to a couple of encounters (if I was richer I would have a lot more lol) that are not listed here or OH2. I can get lucky with the correct hashtags sometimes but I’m thinking I’m missing out on other ads.

Just seeing if anyone else has had better luck with searches on social media sites. Thanks! Originally Posted by ThisGuyFromTX
Most ladies on twitter follow other beautiful reputable ladies. You can find the most delicious rabbit holes exploring Twitter. xoxo
The hashtags are a good start. Then the next step is to see who the ladies are following and follow them, then follow more and more. Twitter is the ultimate word of mouth site in that you follow and retweet. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Exactly!
#then type (date then the city) i believe
Many ladies are not using hashtags as it can cause shadowbanning on Twitter.
And hashtags do not work for our industry.
There are many ladies who follow and retweet daily other ladies all around the US.
Just look on a provider's twitter page and see who she retweets.

Twitter- https://www.Twitter.com/ExoticJaydalee
In between yapping about how they hate men, posting screenshots and ranting about how paypal keeps shutting them down they might post a titty pic or two.
Great suggestion by lovely Jaydalee ...

Ladies please use the location hashtag (eg. #DateSTL) when you tweet. It is easy for the hobbyist to pull all visiting and local ladies in a city in one single search .

Cheers!
There are pages named DateTampa, DateKansas City that advertise providers
I think I'm the only one who never use Twitter & Instagram
  • fly
  • 09-15-2020, 02:45 PM
I think I'm the only one who never use Twitter & Instagram Originally Posted by Nathanflores65

+1
Most ladies on twitter follow other beautiful reputable ladies. You can find the most delicious rabbit holes exploring Twitter. xoxo Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
So fuckin' true.