Encounter: Finally met Tay

User ID: -
Date: 4-18-21
Name: Tay
Phone: 8502801748
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...m/819454200663
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Davis hwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj,k9,mish,CG...all again on round 2
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dark red/brown.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short girl, kinda petite frame, fair skinned, small breast, nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I was gonna go meet her and there were ECSOs all over the place
Shes worth the visit. It is a sketchy looking motel. I'd recommend visiting early as possible when foot traffic is at its least. Early afternoon or before if possible. Not that I'd be worried about anything, more so i just prefer to come and go without the sketchy people wondering around.
The circus around there is largely harmless. Most of these girls are rairly alone and Tays friend woul fihgt anyone who did her wrong. I guess what I am suggesting is I cant really falt her for that. I have come to enjoy the drama to some extent once I lightened up and realize her situation is largly harmless. YMMVLMAO!!
The circus around there is largely harmless. Most of these girls are rairly alone and Tays friend woul fihgt anyone who did her wrong. I guess what I am suggesting is I cant really falt her for that. I have come to enjoy the drama to some extent once I lightened up and realize her situation is largly harmless. YMMVLMAO!! Originally Posted by bobj56422
Must be. You're the review she has a picture of on her ad.
Leo is not ymmv and never harmless in this biz imho.
Tay is a very sweet girl. I have to try her greek. Looked very inviting.
Tay is a very sweet girl. I have to try her greek. Looked very inviting. Originally Posted by Rolex99
Excellent Greek skills, you won't regret it
She can handle greek very well
Interested in your opinion on Tay and another girl you reviewed. Can you PM me? Your mailbox is full.