Looking to come back to Dallas for the first time in a long time...

Hello y'all! I was just wondering if anyone has recommendations for the best BBQ?

Colorado has many perks but BBQ sadly, isn't one of their strong suits.

Any help would be appreciated!

Josie
David's barbeque on Park Row in Pantego (Arlington) has the best. It reminds me of where my dad took me as a kid.
Oh yeah? What's your favorite dish they serve?
Pecan Lodge in Deep Ellum
Check the food network channel specials on bbq. There’s one in mid cities that was featured on tv. I forget the name but I want to say it was in Euless.. and do believe it when they say it’s the best bqq you’ll ever eat.
+1 Pecan Lodge

But Texas Monthly says Cattleack BBQ near Addison Airport is best in Dallas and number 3 in Texas. It is only open Thursday and Friday 10:30am – 2pm.
Slow Bone in the Design District is a favorite of mine......
Rail Head in Ft Worth or Hard 8 in Coppell
1) Meshack's BBQ - by far the best, but only has carry out, located in the worst part of Garland, and they sell out of everything by 2pm.

2) Cattleack BBQ - Addison, limited hours and days

3) Pecan Lodge - Great food, in Deep Elum, Parking is a pain in the ass, but for the younger crowd it's a great location.

4) Hard Eight BBQ - Coppell and The Colony.

5) Ten50 BBQ - Richardson, meats are great, other than their fries, side items are lacking.
Lockhart’s down in Bishop arts. Go early on thursdays and get burnt ends, holy...
I haven't tried Pecan Lodge or Cattleacks because I'm not willing to stand in line for an hour. I did that at Franklins in Austin as was sorely disappointed. While there is some really good BBQ in DFW I'd say stay away from the touristy/hipster traps and go for the small neighborhood joints. I hit as many on the Texas Monthly list as I can and have to say the best I've experienced is from Austin south, excepting Muellers in Taylor.
Sorry but I won’t share my short list of who gives the best BBQ in Dallas.
Josie,

Why do you think the guys in Dallas know about BBQ?
Josie,

Why do you think the guys in Dallas know about BBQ?
Sorry but I won’t share my short list of who gives the best BBQ in Dallas. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Curious. Why even bother posting per this thread then if you're not gonna share?