Appt Frequency Question

So I haven't "seen" anyone since late Feb due to Covid, but def missing 'the hobby'.

I want to make an appt now, but concerned about seeing someone who is regularly/frequently seeing other clients.

To the providers out there, is there any appropriate way to ask a provider how often she sees other people? Not something I EVER would have asked before, but certainly relevant w Covid.
So I haven't "seen" anyone since late Feb due to Covid, but def missing 'the hobby'.

I want to make an appt now, but concerned about seeing someone who is regularly/frequently seeing other clients.

To the providers out there, is there any appropriate way to ask a provider how often she sees other people? Not something I EVER would have asked before, but certainly relevant w Covid. Originally Posted by Cat Fancy
If you are worried about that, don't hobby right now because they will either tell you the truth that they've been seeing people or won't tell you the truth and lie.

It's up to you to protect yourself and if you are seriously worried about covid, you shouldn't hobby for the next several months until at least a vaccine is out.
Agree with the above. You’re just as likely to get a comforting answer from someone who advertises all the time and is frequently reviewed as you are someone who is truly UTR and limiting herself to a few regulars.
  • motor
  • 08-30-2020, 10:08 AM
You can ask. But if you think you will get an honest answer your crazy. Best bet is stay home and try to get some from your SO
You can ask. But if you think you will get an honest answer your crazy. Best bet is stay home and try to get some from your SO Originally Posted by motor
Yes. Even if your SO is five fingers and a palm.
Fuck it - I've been going to see my favorite dancers and working girls and massage therapists with absolutely no problems. However, I have zero comorbidities (i.e. no health problems) and I take no medications, eat right, and workout often.

If I were a fat fucker, I might be more careful.
Ha! Appreciate the input. Think you all more or less nailed it.
Gosh, I'm horney as fuck and haven't had an orgasm in days, I haven't had sex since our last session, you're the first one today, you're my ATF, etc. All those statements are a dead give away, however, you can believe them or not and just go fuck the shit out her.
  • Go4it
  • 08-31-2020, 12:02 AM
I am pretty much in the same boat Cat Fancy. But I did make one suggestion and you might want to consider it --- Look for DJ when she comes back to town. She is an excellent massage therapist. A real massage lady not a body rub girl. She takes every possible protection given the circumstances we are all in. Her room, etc is sanitized after each client. She sanitizes herself. When you first arrive she will get your whole body wiped down first as well before starting her magic. She is an L1 lady only but she can provide an outstanding release on top of your most excellent massage.
I'm not doing anything with anyone else. Way too old. And way too many other high risk factors. But I have known DJ for years (15) and trust her the most so I went once and am waiting for her return.
  • Go4it
  • 08-31-2020, 12:05 AM
I forgot - I think she goes by majichands on here. BTW she is a coonass and a delight to be around. She is a little older and not a puppy anymore, but she is still a keeper.
This is right up there with when guys ask to be the first of the day. I broke one guy of that habit when I then scheduled him for 5AM (it wasn't unusual at the time for me to have a 6 or 6:30AM appointment).
What can I say, GP, I'm high-maintenance!

@Go4it, thanks for the rec, I'll keep her on radar.
I'v been working as of June .. just got back from a 2 week tour and going next week again .The Truth be told !!
  • Go4it
  • 09-02-2020, 12:18 AM
I just got a txt from majichands and she will be back 9/26 - 9/29
I don't kiss and tell ...

But I do stay healthy and know that the gentlemen I see are healthy as well.

FRIENDLY FRED: Fuck it - I've been going to see my favorite dancers and working girls and massage therapists with absolutely no problems. However, I have zero comorbidities (i.e. no health problems) and I take no medications, eat right, and workout often.