Is cyberstalker Lexus Lover truly psychotic, or merely neurotic?

• pxmcc
  • 06-07-2022, 11:41 PM
Res ipsa loquitur. Translation: no explanation needed.
Thoughts?

LL, are you psychotic, or merely neurotic, sir?

pray tell..

this thread is hobby related because anytime i post anything about the hobby, cyberstalker LL changes the subject to be about me. but i'm boring af, so causing excessive boredom is practically an infraction. so there's that..

but if this post is deemed not hobby related, then meet me in the sandbox, you "badmotherfucker" retired central/south american narco le. there, i said it. and what are you going to do about it?

hit the rtm button?
bahahahahahahahahaha....

please do so. i'm not back until my hoa pleads to have their assfucking finished, and i, in my infinite mercy, grant clemency to their sorry ass. i'm not done yet tho. matter of fact, i'm just getting started..

p.s. anyone who hasn't tried 3 brothers bakery on braeswood hasn't had the full h-town experience. delectables always make sex better imho, btw..

#feedurhoeproperlyforagoodsess ion..
Res ipsa loquitur. Translation: no explanation needed.
Thoughts?

LL, are you psychotic, or merely neurotic, sir?

pray tell..

this thread is hobby related because anytime i post anything about the hobby, cyberstalker LL changes the subject to be about me. but i'm boring af, so causing excessive boredom is practically an infraction. so there's that..

but if this post is deemed not hobby related, then meet me in the sandbox, you "badmotherfucker" retired central/south american narco le. there, i said it. and what are you going to do about it?

hit the rtm button?
bahahahahahahahahaha....

please do so. i'm not back until my hoa pleads to have their assfucking finished, and i, in my infinite mercy, grant clemency to their sorry ass. i'm not done yet tho. matter of fact, i'm just getting started..

p.s. anyone who hasn't tried 3 brothers bakery on braeswood hasn't had the full h-town experience. delectables always make sex better imho, btw..

#feedurhoeproperlyforagoodsess ion.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

TLDR

#BigMad

#LOL
Omg yes they are Definitely delicious I have a Jewish Friend that introduced me to it, but I'm on my zero carb ugh diet now but yes they are amazing!!!
Lexusliver is a sweeeetheart perhaps abut annoying at times but he's not psycho maybe he's mad you are taking too much of his atfs time?
Lol
Oh...You again...
I've never met said human so IDK

Well look what Spring brought in

Welcome Back Dear!!

Ahhh
Psychotic & Neurotic behavior is a black cloud of poo.

Does it happen with "adults" unfortunately it is rampant in certain parts of the industry.
Well,
Yes moved from coed, cause not hobby related.
And, here's my patented "play nice" comment, which means a case of darts has been opened. You know, those pointy things.
Omg yes they are Definitely delicious I have a Jewish Friend that introduced me to it, but I'm on my zero carb ugh diet now but yes they are amazing!!!
Lexusliver is a sweeeetheart perhaps abut annoying at times but he's not psycho maybe he's mad you are taking too much of his atfs time?
Lol Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
How is zero carb working for you? is that keto? I need something similar :-)
I Met Lexus Lover at 2 parties he's very nice. Super well dressed guy & quiet but always with a hottie by his side.
Very nice & quiet in person.

I don't think he's psycho stalker type lol that takes someone with a lot of hate & time & LL is not that guy he may be somewhere partying right now having an argument about politics..? Not stalking

My zero carb is going great I hate it
  • pxmcc
  • 06-29-2022, 07:44 PM
I've never met said human so IDK

Well look what Spring brought in

Welcome Back Dear!!

Ahhh
Psychotic & Neurotic behavior is a black cloud of poo.

Does it happen with "adults" unfortunately it is rampant in certain parts of the industry. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Italia, i need to come back off this freaking sabbatical shit, so i can...meet you finally. and, is it ok if we schedule doubles with Natalia Mori, do you think? "i don't always see white girls, but when i do, i prefer that they be named Italia or Natalia, or preferably, both"..

good to hear Lexus Lover is a gangsta. now, if he'd just act like one on my threads, when i'm "back," instead of his annoying little brother schtick, we'd be all good..

LL you win. i was a hotel professor, and even in that sorry field, i was still literally the lowest man on totem pole. so basically, the bottom of the bottom. i think my title was visiting adjunct associate assistant lecturer professor-ish. i was lucky even to get an office. i think they gave me one because they felt sorry for me. including grading and class prep, i calculated my hourly wage: it came out to 6.99/hour, just slightly below minimum wage. the truth is, i was pretty relieved that i didn't have to pay them for the gig. whew..

uh oh, i'm about to turn into a pumpkin. gotta go..

#dopossumsmakegoodbaitanyonekn ow..
  • pxmcc
  • 06-30-2022, 01:44 PM
to add insult to injury, my office was something called the fish bowl. i was like, dammit can't you see i'm not a fish. i know i'm funny looking, but i look nothing like a fish..

#groceryapocalypseurban
survivalist..
#hasanyonecaughtabullsharkinbr aysbayou..
LOL at this thread ....

#LLDS much ?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-03-2022, 07:46 PM
LOL at this thread ....

#LLDS much ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
umm, no. truth is i've never seen a straight dude get as obsessed with another straight dude as LL vis a vis me. like if he was gay, i'd be like, ya i get it. i can't help it that i look like apollo, except my hair is slightly comelier than his, because it's longer and curlier. u know, like, it is what it is. i woke up like this. and i didn't need any hair glue. as in, my hair glue is totally natural..

shit, i hope apollo doesn't see this thread. if he does, i'm more royally fucked than trump. a pissed off apollo is way worse than an indictment-happy DOJ. at least with the DOJ, you get your day in court. apollo gives 0 fuks about due process..

apollo, totally joking. actually i make quasimodo look like lancelot, while you make lancelot look like quasimodo. please don't slaughter me in cold blood with your golden shaft in under a picosecond. i was totally kidding!! ha ha
Must be some high grade stuff!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-04-2022, 03:45 AM
Must be some high grade stuff! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
you have no idea..

#freevenusdemilo

#letfreespeechhaveitsay

#justsaynototheocracyinamerica ..
umm, no. truth is i've never seen a straight dude get as obsessed with another straight dude as LL vis a vis me. like if he was gay, i'd be like, ya i get it. i can't help it that i look like apollo, except my hair is slightly comelier than his, because it's longer and curlier. u know, like, it is what it is. i woke up like this. and i didn't need any hair glue. as in, my hair glue is totally natural..

shit, i hope apollo doesn't see this thread. if he does, i'm more royally fucked than trump. a pissed off apollo is way worse than an indictment-happy DOJ. at least with the DOJ, you get your day in court. apollo gives 0 fuks about due process..

apollo, totally joking. actually i make quasimodo look like lancelot, while you make lancelot look like quasimodo. please don't slaughter me in cold blood with your golden shaft in under a picosecond. i was totally kidding!! ha ha Originally Posted by pxmcc
Lincks?