Unenforceable arrangements

Why would you make an arrangement with a provider that includes exclusivity? It's completely unenforceable and unreasonable. You ultimately end up looking like a jealous wife and a pussy.
That sounds like a sugar baby.
some sugar baby's are hookers fooling them self I'm not a whore.
to use the nice word provider, providers make bad sugar baby's
one can make all types of deals with a provider.
Even sugar daddy like. I say "like" as exclusivity just taint never going ta happen.
As a real sugar daddy & baby is exclusivity I would think.
I'm not sure if I fall into that category or not. I see only one provider, but that's my own choice. And due to the frequency that we see each other, and her lack of free time, she doesn't have a major amount of provider activity outside of me, but there are no issues or expectations on my part about it. There are no boundaries on who we both see. It's just more or less worked out that way. BUT, could it work if we were exclusive? Absolutely, under the right circumstances. I'll agree, most of the time it's not a good idea, and it wouldn't work out in most cases, but it's not impossible.
I'm not sure if I fall into that category or not. I see only one provider, but that's my own choice. And due to the frequency that we see each other, and her lack of free time, she doesn't have a major amount of provider activity outside of me, but there are no issues or expectations on my part about it. There are no boundaries on who we both see. It's just more or less worked out that way. BUT, could it work if we were exclusive? Absolutely, under the right circumstances. I'll agree, most of the time it's not a good idea, and it wouldn't work out in most cases, but it's not impossible. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Yes I agree babe ; ) Xoxoxoxoxo
Were both happy and having fun and I plan to keep it that way : )
Your great to me and I have no expectations that u only see me, although it is nice lol
Your great to me and I have no expectations that u only see me, although it is nice lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Spot on babe. Our choice, and we are BOTH reaping the benefits. You treat me every bit as good as I could hope for. Never any problems. With that said, I don't see an end in sight!
Your great to me and I have no expectations that u only see me, although it is nice lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
what about me baby?
Sounds like a dude with issues and a nutjob. Doesnt understand this 'PRO-fession'.
Just like guys that request to be the first.

Dude I FUCK FOR A LIVING. Get over it.
Oh and a provider saying that a client should just seen them is a nutjob as well. More so than the dude because I dont understand what girls dont get about this line of work. If your good they will come back... but its sometimes about variety.
Why see only one provider when there's like 80 plus in upstate? Plus another 150 on backpage?
Sounds like a dude with issues and a nutjob. Doesnt understand this 'PRO-fession'.
Just like guys that request to be the first.

Dude I FUCK FOR A LIVING. Get over it. Originally Posted by Amber Does
Oh and a provider saying that a client should just seen them is a nutjob as well. More so than the dude because I dont understand what girls dont get about this line of work. If your good they will come back... but its sometimes about variety. Originally Posted by Amber Does
Why see only one provider when there's like 80 plus in upstate? Plus another 150 on backpage? Originally Posted by prograde
I can see the just one. 2 or 3 would be wiser. Really I seeing just 3 for a long time now just 2 of.
When the 2, both had no car on the road yup I was one of some that drove. I enjoyed it. Both have a car on the road now. Yup I miss the feel of being needed. They love the now freedom of own wheels. If I was not getting over it, both would have dump me by now as it should be. If when its over, its over getting bitchy boy about it is wrong.

So I also quoted Amber's posts as pure awesome.

As once you get to a point of doing and making deals with. The deals should be easy for both sides. Also the problem ya know to much. Well if dumped its time ta STFU and take a break. Not bitch about it on a SHMB.
just IMHO
I'm not sure if I fall into that category or not. I see only one provider, but that's my own choice. And due to the frequency that we see each other, and her lack of free time, she doesn't have a major amount of provider activity outside of me, but there are no issues or expectations on my part about it. There are no boundaries on who we both see. It's just more or less worked out that way. BUT, could it work if we were exclusive? Absolutely, under the right circumstances. I'll agree, most of the time it's not a good idea, and it wouldn't work out in most cases, but it's not impossible. Originally Posted by cculvr69
It's clear that's not a condition in your arrangement. So, no big surprise it's working for you.
I'm so jealous! Wish I could have that type of arrangement with Kayla!

Anyone have any pictures of her by the way?!

Anyone have any pictures of her by the way?! Originally Posted by ManningPeyton
burppetyon u been out in the doghouse eh

we catch a cowboys game soon man

Anyone have any pictures of her by the way?! Originally Posted by ManningPeyton
Wishing for that with a provider and then asking for pics? Your handle should be BartmanSteve