Movin on

There comes a point in time when we need to evaluate a life direction and a reset button gets pushed. I have concluded it's time to turn off the hobby phone and move on to different priorities. A recent close call in a hotel lobby had me reassessing those priorities with my personal life winning out. There's just too much to lose.

To all the beautiful women I have met in the past, thank you for doing all those things you did to me so well. All the duo's and trios I have experienced were what dreams are made of. I can't remember how many threesomes I had but do remember what happened in most of them. A bucket list item for so many guys. Just awesome experiences and memory's I will cherish. .And I'm sure, as I age, and if Alzheimer's kicks in, I will share some stories.But who will believe me then. And trios. What can I say about being with 3 women. They say money can't buy happiness. Whoever they are, they are wrong.

A few regrets in my hobby life. Never meeting Sara of Albany or the retired Vivian from Binghamton. A few local girls I have tried to meet recently but our schedules never worked out. Another regret is never meeting any of the gobc members.I always wished I could meet at their gatherings but personal life never allowed. I know many on here have said their goodbyes only to return so it's likely I will be back in the future. Come on some of these women we meet are stunning and the big head can only win for so long. I do have an utr friend that needs me (lol) so will still see her but not as often. And I may still look online at times as it's in my daily routine and that is tough to change. But for now it's time to hang up the phone.

Thank you to all the fellow hobbyists who helped when I first started in the old aspd days. Eli you were the man. And again thank you to all the women I have met. Good luck to all of you and time will tell when I am put in the members you miss threads.
  • oklib
  • 09-21-2015, 09:02 AM
Sorry to see you go
hey jimmie under populated state ...see ya in a couple weeks
My hat will always be off to you for your standing 69 with Chloe.

Good luck!
Thanks for your contributions to the site....best of luck!
Known you on here for many years and appreciated your contribution. That decision is on my visible horizon as well although I have been kicking it down the road for a year now. Good luck and have fun in your other endeavors.
Good luck Montana (aka Jimmie great QB)

I'm happy to say I'm not there yet.
Thank you guys.

PM your a funny guy.

Strapped - thanks for remembering one of my better accomplishments
Montana,

You've been a good confidant and helpful through the years. Sorry to hear of a close encounter and wish you nothing but the best. We will need a new resident duo expert and you will be missed
Montana Good Luck In your Future. ED
Hats off to you, Montana. This is a tough hobby to quit. Do yourself a favor and don't look back.

Enjoy the memories and good luck in your future endeavors!
Classy way to exit. Better to leave early than too late also. Congratulations
Cheers to the good memories you do have...lots of luck to ya!
good luck
. We will need a new resident duo expert and you will be missed Originally Posted by stuckinsyracuse
Well , I guess I could TOFTT and apply for that job, but the standing 69 is out of my league. I'll leave that to a youngster like you.

Take care Montana. You've been a good contributor over the many years of ECCIE and ASPD.