A Different Perspctive At The Start Of A Large Event

I am a NASCAR fan. I have been for decades.

For any of you that watch, have you noticed the difference between the opening ceramonies at a NASCAR event than at other large sporting events.

They have the presenting of the colors. The Pledge of Allegence. Prayer. A stirring rendition of our National Anthem, with everyone standing with their hand over their heart. A thrilling fly over by high performance aircraft. Then, often a heartfelt honoring of our fallen soldiers and police officers.

Is this Hillary's America, or Trump's America??

I say it is neither. It is America.

For any of you that watch, have you noticed the difference between the opening ceramonies at a NASCAR event than at other large sporting events.

They have the presenting of the colors. The Pledge of Allegence. Prayer. A stirring rendition of our National Anthem, with everyone standing with their hand over their heart. A thrilling fly over by high performance aircraft. Then, often a heartfelt honoring of our fallen soldiers and police officers.

I say it is neither. It is America. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just hope that NASCAR isn't required to provide " gender neutral " restroom facilities at it's venues ! That's the America shrilLIARy and odummer and the rest of the lying liberals DEMAND now-a-days.
  • Old-T
  • 10-30-2016, 11:59 AM
Thanks, Jackie. Well said.

And as usual, Tongue, you inject a distinct oder of sewage into anything you come near.
Thanks, Jackie. Well said.

And as usual, Tongue, you inject a distinct oder of sewage into anything you come near. Originally Posted by Old-T
" Sorry " ( not really ) to hurt YOUR fag and tranny lovin sensabilities OLD THUMPER ! So are YOU a " top " or " bottom " " man " OLD THUMPER ?
  • Old-T
  • 10-30-2016, 03:46 PM
" Sorry " ( not really ) to hurt YOUR fag and tranny lovin sensabilities OLD THUMPER ! So are YOU a " top " or " bottom " " man " OLD THUMPER ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Never said you hurt my sensibilities. I really don't think you have the mental capacity to do that.

I made a simple statement of fact: when you open your mouth you sound like a Thumping Redneck. When you open your mind, the room fills with the odor of raw sewage.

PS: You really do have serious case of homophobic denial, don't you? When you can't address the issue with substance, you revert to your homoerotic dreams and insults. So predictable of you.
Gay rey designated fag of the year cannot post without revealing his desire to suck cock.
Never said you hurt my sensibilities. I really don't think you have the mental capacity to do that.

I made a simple statement of fact: when you open your mouth you sound like a Thumping Redneck. When you open your mind, the room fills with the odor of raw sewage.

PS: You really do have serious case of homophobic denial, don't you? When you can't address the issue with substance, you revert to your homoerotic dreams and insults. So predictable of you.
Originally Posted by Old-T

"thumping" why do you hate people of faith? so predictable...

• Old-T
  • 10-30-2016, 05:42 PM
"thumping" why do you hate people of faith? so predictable...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I do not hate "people of faith". I don't even dislike them.

I dislike people who try to shove their particular interpretation of morals down other people's throats.

I dislike people who believe--without proof--that THEIR book is right, but everyone else's is heresy or worse.

I respect people who live their lives righteously and let their actions speak for their faith, not thumping their book in other people's faces.

I dislike homophobic preachers like Ted Haggard and Eddie Long who are closet homosexuals.

I dislike preachers like Sharpton who preach hate more than tolerance.

I dislike mullahs who preach jihad for no reason other than their own ego to be a "leader".

I respect the local pastors and clergy who truly do try to live the intent of their religion and making people more spiritual.

I dislike self appointed evangelicals who are far more interested in being TV stars and collecting those tithes than actually helping their congregations.

I greatly admire people like Mother Theresa, the real Dali Lama, and may other religious people I have met. I do not admire people like Ted Cruz who want to tell me that HIS interpretation of Christianity should be the law of the land.

Clear?
Gay rey designated fag of the year cannot post without revealing his desire to suck cock. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What's that YOU say dingleberry picker, KansASS " mountain " gloryhole operator, and WK for assup ?

So YOU do both positions equally. Ok , nice for you to let EKIM and Lubed Wide Ass know that. They'll be wanting to MEAT with YOU at YOUR next reach around crew MEATING ! They'll even have that "vintage " bottle of Ripple that YOU like so well !

I dislike people who try to shove their particular interpretation of morals down other people's throats.

That's mighty hypocritical of you there, Old-THUMPER! Because you damn sure try to shove your "particular interpretation of morals" down everyone else's throats, you supercilious jackass!

I say it is neither. It is America. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yup!

Hard to disagree with that!
I do not hate "people of faith". I don't even dislike them.

I dislike people who believe--without proof--that THEIR book is right, but everyone else's is heresy or worse.

I respect people who live their lives righteously and let their actions speak for their faith, not thumping their book in other people's faces.

I dislike homophobic preachers like Ted Haggard and Eddie Long who are closet homosexuals.

I dislike preachers like Sharpton who preach hate more than tolerance.

I dislike mullahs who preach jihad for no reason other than their own ego to be a "leader".

I respect the local pastors and clergy who truly do try to live the intent of their religion and making people more spiritual.

I dislike self appointed evangelicals who are far more interested in being TV stars and collecting those tithes than actually helping their congregations.

I greatly admire people like Mother Theresa, the real Dali Lama, and may other religious people I have met. I do not admire people like Ted Cruz who want to tell me that HIS interpretation of Christianity should be the law of the land.

Clear?
This only proves you are not wrong all the time.
  • Old-T
  • 10-31-2016, 04:30 AM
That's mighty hypocritical of you there, Old-THUMPER! Because you damn sure try to shove your "particular interpretation of morals" down everyone else's throats, you supercilious jackass!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What a shock, the slave-owning wanna-be doesn't like to have those beliefs ridiculed in public.

So you can't comprehend the moral difference between slavery (or stoning a woman for going out in public without a male chaperone) on one hand, and Sunday Blue Laws, bible quotes as answers to science tests, and having to go in public with certain ritualistic clothing on the other hand?

Why am I not surprised that IBMassa' is the person on here who gets pissed off when someone condemns slavery? I try not to lower myself to your "colorful" homophobic and bathroom vocabulary too often, but occasionally your pathos and your self-righteousness in defense of filth justifies sinking to your level: you are a sick piece of shit who has the intelligence to make cogent arguments but who would rather uses those skills to support an evil practice like slavery.
What a shock, the slave-owning wanna-be doesn't like to have those beliefs ridiculed in public.

So you can't comprehend the moral difference between slavery (or stoning a woman for going out in public without a male chaperone) on one hand, and Sunday Blue Laws, bible quotes as answers to science tests, and having to go in public with certain ritualistic clothing on the other hand?

Why am I not surprised that IBMassa' is the person on here who gets pissed off when someone condemns slavery? I try not to lower myself to your "colorful" homophobic and bathroom vocabulary too often, but occasionally your pathos and your self-righteousness in defense of filth justifies sinking to your level: you are a sick piece of shit who has the intelligence to make cogent arguments but who would rather uses those skills to support an evil practice like slavery.
There's no surprise that you NQNS swallow the LBGT agenda, Old-THUMPER, but there's nothing about their dick-sucking agenda that should be recognized as "natural" or even "reasonable". For example, their ascertion that "two spirit" people were held in high regard in Native American society isn't supported by extant historical documentation, but lib-retard jackasses like you are sucking up their lies and spreading them as the gospel of your new church. And your supercilious BS that dead people from centuries past should conform to your supercilious notion of what passes for "morality" and your equally stupid notion that "morality" is monolithic and not subject to societal norms is flat out asinine, Old-THUMPER.