Hours of operation at AMPS

• Quark
  • 05-30-2019, 01:13 PM
The thread about Dallas hating the 9AM to 4AM weekend hours is accurate. I personally never understand late hours. But I am curious how many you think late night or 24 hour is a good business model?
It is an atrocious business model, just from a humane perspective. They shouldn't be open past midnight, 2am at the latest, then they would avoid the bars divulging their castoffs into the night. Not ideal customers, those.
The late hours customers are mostly walk ins. If there are enough of them to justify the hours, the Amps will stay open, but the best choice girls are rarely available, i was told, so I never tried that late.
Ridiculous unless they can staff the shifts which they dont.
Girls have little choice
There is a different caliber of customer that comes in during the graveyard shift hours. Just ask a waitress at Denny's. I bet the ladies hate it.
One thing I don’t like is to hear laughter coming from the kitchen of Denny’s at 3 AM when my food is being prepared .
  • Quark
  • 06-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Seems to be a consensus that the late night is not a good idea. Can we hear from those who like it and take advantage of it?
I don't think anyone's going to come on here and admit they don't care about inflicting their drunk self on a sleep deprived woman.
Its really BS and they cant leave even if no customers. I'm extremely close with one and this is the biggest complaint and the push for not using condoms. The act she has to put on is amazing. She constantly cries about retiring but has few choices.
Its really BS and they cant leave even if no customers. I'm extremely close with one and this is the biggest complaint and the push for not using condoms. The act she has to put on is amazing. She constantly cries about retiring but has few choices. Originally Posted by jmeoffe
It really sours you on the whole experience, doesn't it? There's a spa girl I'm friendly with whose happiness and health has increased tenfold after she got her own place and set her own hours.
By few choices do you mean she is here on temp visa and her employees would ship her back home if she quit? Would you consider this one you are close to as trafficked?

Or is the reason she has few choices is there is nothing else she could do and pull the money she is making waitress work or other employment options undesirable. Difference between having few choices that provide the same economic benefits and few choices period.
  • Quark
  • 06-04-2019, 06:12 AM
I wonder if any of the owners and managers are listening?
The amps should be open from 9am to 1am. The ladies need to get some sleep so they don't burnout.
  • Sfuzi
  • 06-04-2019, 10:31 PM
What are the typical weekday hours? I’ve been on a Bali kick lately.
Don’t go past 11pm with any popular girls, they will be worn out and extremely tired—you’ll likely write ymmv or a bad review. Living 1k mikes from Dallas, I used to book 3+ hour layovers so I could fuck Asians, now I only do it if I can get in before 9pm.