you call yourselves independants??...BULLSHIT...if you do the same shit as all others i blame you.

• CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 02:29 PM
its fuckin retaaatted I have to even make a public cdservice announcement about this and im not sure whom to blame, whether its the brainwashed hobbyist or the mechanical hoviders, but its ridiculous in that it happens more often than should. ill get to the point...if you are in a session with ME, since no other seem to do this, and we start to play and I pull out a hat to put on you DO NOT ask me to blow you a little bit longer. JUST BECAUSE I put a cover on you at that moment DOES NOT mean I wont take it off before you ehem and blow you again. >mumbling to self< cant believe this is even an issue. If I do that it is because I need dick and I want it right then. that does not mean I am done with four play. I guess these chicks have brainwashed you guys into thinking there is an syllabus to sessions ie, 10 min kissing 10 min fondling, 10 min felatio, cover on missionary 15 min switch to k-9, boom blow load, wash up, and out. I prob just acted out 90% of the sessions that take place. seems im the only actual independent on here simply because I demand different. so don't know if im even in the right place with this thread but I don't know how else to rely that if you ask me to do this you will be immediately kicked out. I know what I am doing and you are insulting me when you act as though I don't. shit. and you can rate this thread as a one star thread, but I needed to say my peace

as you were folks......
I love it when you give me orders.
When I visited you I seem to remember that I kept my mouth shut, did not ask any questions, did not make any requests, and did what you told me to do. You were in charge and everything worked out just fine. After you finished using me for your decadent debauched personal pleasure I was just barely able to walk out the door unassisted. It was an amazing experience. I did have to rest several times on the way to the car. LOL But it was worth it.
Thank you for a wonderful time.
  • CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 02:44 PM
When I visited you I seem to remember that I kept my mouth shut, did not ask any questions, did not make any requests, and did what you told me to do. You were in charge and everything worked out just fine. After you finished using me for your decadent debauched personal pleasure I was just barely able to walk out the door unassisted. It was an amazing experience. I did have to rest several times on the way to the car. LOL But it was worth it.
Thank you for a wonderful time. Originally Posted by dallaswill

its only like that on the first few visits till I fill you out and get a full spectrum read on the type of person you are. after that I can and prefer to relinquish control. but not if your control is a fuckin itinerary of the same shit again and again. that's mainly why take control. because you guys don't know half the shit I know in the sex department. but much obliged dwill.
its only like that on the first few visits till I fill you out and get a full spectrum read on the type of person you are. after that I can and prefer to relinquish control. but not if your control is a fuckin itinerary of the same shit again and again. that's mainly why take control. because you guys don't know half the shit I know in the sex department. but much obliged dwill. Originally Posted by CD3
When you want a job done right, always hire a professional.
Is this bitch serious?

WulfPrincess 2.0 reincarnate.
its fuckin retaaatted I have to even make a public cdservice announcement about this and im not sure whom to blame, whether its the brainwashed hobbyist or the mechanical hoviders, but its ridiculous in that it happens more often than should. ill get to the point...if you are in a session with ME, since no other seem to do this, and we start to play and I pull out a hat to put on you DO NOT ask me to blow you a little bit longer. JUST BECAUSE I put a cover on you at that moment DOES NOT mean I wont take it off before you ehem and blow you again. >mumbling to self< cant believe this is even an issue. If I do that it is because I need dick and I want it right then. that does not mean I am done with four play. I guess these chicks have brainwashed you guys into thinking there is an syllabus to sessions ie, 10 min kissing 10 min fondling, 10 min felatio, cover on missionary 15 min switch to k-9, boom blow load, wash up, and out. I prob just acted out 90% of the sessions that take place. seems im the only actual independent on here simply because I demand different. so don't know if im even in the right place with this thread but I don't know how else to rely that if you ask me to do this you will be immediately kicked out. I know what I am doing and you are insulting me when you act as though I don't. shit. and you can rate this thread as a one star thread, but I needed to say my peace

as you were folks...... Originally Posted by CD3

Hey after two minutes I am taking a nap. What to say about that?

as you were folks...... Originally Posted by CD3
i would love to see a provider of your tastes cause i prefer the woman take control cause im a little submissive. Yet i cant because 1. my hip is too far gone. i cant fuck anymore and unless you can do some crazy contorton with your body getting on top would be pointless.

I can only daty fiv and what not to a woman now and have a couple of bjs sigh all cause i need a total hip replacement.
  • CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Is this bitch serious?

WulfPrincess 2.0 reincarnate. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
I'm sure you meant to insult me but you're gAnna need to do better than that to achieve your goal.

Andif you want to fuck a robot the exact same way everytime then go fuck your wife and get off this thead Bc you obviously don't get what I am speaking of
  • CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Hey after two minutes I am taking a nap. What to say about that? Originally Posted by pyramider
I wouldn't want to wake you so Id say nothing
Hmmm I have to check you out sometime!!! Lol
its only like that on the first few visits till I fill you out and get a full spectrum read on the type of person you are. after that I can and prefer to relinquish control. Originally Posted by CD3
That's why I like repeat visits with a lady who's as comfortable with me as I am with her. Less "get-to-know-ya" action and more panties on the ceiling fan, ass slapping, back scratching screaming/begging/demanding to be fucked action.
I thought you were not accepting new talent?
  • CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 05:23 PM
That's why I like repeat visits with a lady who's as comfortable with me as I am with her. Less "get-to-know-ya" action and more panties on the ceiling fan, ass slapping, back scratching screaming/begging/demanding to be fucked action. Originally Posted by Hercules

eXXXactly

doug....im always with an open sign. just may not get a map to the animal house
Black guys don't act this way.