Panties for sale?

Any ladies that sell there sexy juicy panties let me know.
Just sold three pair last week. PM me if you want to savour the smell of sweet black pussy.
Pick a color!! I have all kinds
Pick a color!! I have all kinds Originally Posted by perfectblulady
Me, too!!!!

And not all are mine. Please specify which version (mine or hers) you want....
not a provider...but I have some fruit of the looms that I bought when carter was president...ijs
kinda like buying a sour dough starter kit.....
I have been collecting for some time with over 50 pair. I get to remove them and tag her ass after I get the panties. See my avatar.
Just sold three pair last week. PM me if you want to savour the smell of sweet black pussy.
I would love to get a whiff. but I think I would rather get a taste and the panties would get in my way and have to go.
Alright, fellas, please stop PM'ing me for panties. It was a joke. I'm a guy.

But thank you for the chuckle....
Just sold three pair last week. PM me if you want to savour the smell of sweet black pussy. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Why am reminded of my first DJ Quik tape?

(I bet the pussy is as good as the album...atf material for sure!)

Me, too!!!!

And not all are mine. Please specify which version (mine or hers) you want.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I'm quite aware of your panty stealing methods, sir.

I would not be bragging.....
Busted

I think deep in my heart, I wanted to be caught. Thus begins the road to recovery.

My name is eccienewbie, and I am a pantyholic....
Support meetings are M-F from 10am-2pm in North Dallas.

Cum as you are...
This recovery thing might not be so bad after all....

But what happens when I grow addicted to the meetings?

meh, don't answer that. One problem at a time....
I have wanted to ask a lady to autograph her panties for me, but I fear that awkward moment when she asks " What did I tell you my name was again?"
  • harry
  • 12-16-2014, 06:50 PM
Just sold three pair last week. PM me if you want to savour the smell of sweet black pussy. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
SHWINNNGGG!

BSB that make makes me wanna !!!