Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
This is a no show moved from the review forum
Not even a no show. She informed you she needed to reschedule. And before you left to see her. Irritating and disappointing but far better than how some would have handled it. At least she did not let you drive around wondering why she was not responding.
maybe she forgot that her Doctor had told her Wednesdays weren't ideal days for getting pissed on?
One review in 5 years? This is not a review
@General, didn't hear one thing from you douchebag disputing the validity of the story, just a comment about the quantity of my reviews. How's this, STFU?

I think that you are feeling a bit too cocky.
I also suggest that you read the Forum Guidelines.
Torito
Actually, I had already left to see her. She requested part of the donations be in prepaid Visa cards. So yeah, I had some time invested in this only to hear come on and then cancel literally less than a minute later. As I said, this is a service industry, I got poor service and posted it.
@General, didn't hear one thing from you douchebag disputing the validity of the story, just a comment about the quantity of my reviews. How's this, STFU? Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
hey Cocky, you got some nerve bitching out my friend and fellow post-whore, LOL... don't take it out on the General because your lady decided she didn't want you pissing all over her that day..
Actually, I had already left to see her. She requested part of the donations be in prepaid Visa cards. So yeah, I had some time invested in this only to hear come on and then cancel literally less than a minute later. As I said, this is a service industry, I got poor service and posted it. Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
You did get less than the best service. But, she also, for reasons known to her, did inform you of the need to reschedule. Not never see you, just reschedule. Would it have been preferred if she had told you earlier? Sure. But she did tell you. And before you got to her place. And she did not let you drive around wondering why she was not responding.

Its Ok to be disappointed, even a little irritated. But based on what you said, she made an effort, its not the end of the world, your not out any money. How far could you have gotten in one minute? Let it go man, its just no the end of the world. You would have been far better off working with her to reschedule. And not have posted this. I doubt this will hurt her business at all and does nothing for your reputation.
Being with Jessica would be a great experience, just swallow your pride and reschedule again....
Originally Posted by dallaswill

I saw the title, and from current and historical data on the provider I was expecting some kind of kinky "shit". I figured the OP had shown up for a brown massage and Jessica was truly crapped out or just couldn't muster a deuce for the dude, but no, another fucking whiny ass ho no show post in coed. Can we please have a whiny ass ho no show forum of it's own, or maybe a no response whiny ass ho no show sticky where gents can post their whiny ass ho no show commentary?

Little baby cheeses, bleessed baby tebow whatever the fuck, ho no show is practically a fucking a proverb and almost a given is you've done this more than 3 or 4 times, STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT IT!

Thank you. Rant over. Big boy panties are on the third floor, behind sporting goods.
next up Phildo.. your name in the headline of a whiny thread in Men's Lounge, LOL..
I saw the title, and from current and historical data on the provider I was expecting some kind of kinky "shit". I figured the OP had shown up for a brown massage and Jessica was truly crapped out or just couldn't muster a deuce for the dude, but no, another fucking whiny ass ho no show post in coed. Can we please have a whiny ass ho no show forum of it's own, or maybe a no response whiny ass ho no show sticky where gents can post their whiny ass ho no show commentary?

Little baby cheeses, bleessed baby tebow whatever the fuck, ho no show is practically a fucking a proverb and almost a given is you've done this more than 3 or 4 times, STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT IT!

Thank you. Rant over. Big boy panties are on the third floor, behind sporting goods. Originally Posted by phildo
Crap!! I can't believe I agree with Phildo! A frikkin first!