Cuckolding Pictures - Your Thoughts?

Anybody else into this? Share your pics and thoughts. I'm into this cuckolding fetish now. From a recent cuckolding session.

looks rather deliteful.
who was the cuckold - the other guy or you??
looks like some domination as well (getting the guy to luck/suck the intercoursing parts)

might want to post & share in "another realm."
no offense but seems a bit gay for my tastes.
Might as well just be a fag, no difference.
So this is teally you, la-tyna and the sub? Who took the pic?
I wouldn't mind being the bull, but the cuck can't touch me.
Based on his history, that photo is not of him. Most likely a photo he pulled of the net.
Check this one out !!!!

What is it called when a lady is the submissive in a cuckhold? Is it cockblocking?
  • BLM69
  • 06-16-2016, 08:22 AM
Might as well just be a fag, no difference. Originally Posted by submarineracer
X2
I love to watch butt noway will I participate in any way
I believe after extensive research, when the lady is sharing her man, especially with a younger woman she is called a cuckqueen. The younger and usually submissive partner is called the cuckcake.
I believe after extensive research, when the lady is sharing her man, especially with a younger woman she is called a cuckqueen. The younger and usually submissive partner is called the cuckcake. Originally Posted by DrZaius
That is too funny and very clever.
I will admit I want to be cuckholded as the cuck. If anyone needs a cuck let me know. I will be a submissive, serving cuck.

Only worry if mine is diseases, so it would have to be safe.

Shout out to the dominant men who aren't afraid to let another guy lick his balls and suck his cum out of a freshly fucked pussy!

That's my type of guy.