State: -
Address: Hotel in Colonie
Activities: Bbbj covered Mish and doggy
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like pics maybe slightly heavier. Freshly showered
Recommendation: Yes
Yet again Dr faggot finds some bullshit way to deny credit. Dunno what I did to the sissy bitch but I’d enjoy meeting in person to find out. Seen countless other reviews pass with less. Such a loser and exactly why this site is fucking trash. Dr you’d make this world a better place by removing yourself permanently from it. Do the right thing for once
Your story and what happened is lacking everything. It sounds more like what they would write.
Unequivocally false there useless Scoot. You know in 3 years on this site I’ve never once seen a useful piece of info from you. Literally, not a single tidbit. Only “reviews” you ever post are providers extensively reviewed and/or not advertising or taking new clients. And you’re almost always the first to ask further questions. So you can piss off too you fuckin slime ball
Your story and what happened is lacking everything. It sounds more like what they would write. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Aww sry dud I not include the “damage?” Shouldn’t you be off writing the 100th joke of a review of Vic or Hazel?