asking test report

Hey all,

During my convo with a lady, she told me that some her clients requested to see her STD test report.

To hobbyists: I wonder any hobbyists here have done this before. I wonder if it is it embarrassing to ask ladies for STD test report.

To ladies, are you annoyed if hobbyists ask for this?
LMFAO
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
LMFAO
  • Seedy
  • 05-10-2013, 11:09 PM
ROTFLMAO
Hey all,

During my convo with a lady, she told me that some her clients requested to see her STD test report.

To hobbyists: I wonder any hobbyists here have done this before. I wonder if it is it embarrassing to ask ladies for STD test report.

To ladies, are you annoyed if hobbyists ask for this? Originally Posted by oyeahcon
Do you know for 100% certainty it's her actual report?

Also, some diseases like HIV won't show up on a blood test up until 3 months or so.

I wouldn't waste my time with her STD test report. Just enjoy the session, but be careful.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Don't run the risk of fucking used hoes with costly hidden problems. Get a detailed hoe history report from our nationwide database within seconds.

Just say "Show me the HOEFAX!"
I wouldn't put much stock in what I was seeing , unless I was there when they were tested and actually knew RW name . Personally I do the free clinic , and they don't give you any results . They contact you if you are positive on any of them .
I do not ask them about this as I believe in treating them like lady and not insulting them. One has to draw their own conclusions about the risks with hobbying.

I had one volunteer this info to me via cell phone pic of her test. While she was tested for Gon and Syph per dr orders where was the HIV test?

This was a gal from SA offering me bareback sessions at 120.