No "work place violence" euphemism in Canada!

Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney said the attack Monday was “clearly linked to terrorist ideology.”

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/articl...425132019.html
What video were they reacting to?
Fuck, if Muslims who grow up in the United States want to renounce their citizenship and leave, why oppose them? Tell them to grab 2 liberals on the way out of the country, and sell them as slaves to Saudi Arabia.
Fuck, if Muslims who grow up in the United States want to renounce their citizenship and leave, why oppose them? Tell them to grab 2 liberals on the way out of the country, and sell them as slaves to Saudi Arabia. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Liberals are too lazy to work, they prefer Jews they are use to being slaves.
Liberals are too lazy to work, they prefer Jews they are use to being slaves. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, before old Moses came along, that would have been true...
Liberals are too lazy to work, they prefer Jews they are use to being slaves. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

That's the first step, eeeh buhurr... admitting you have a problem.
Why would it be called "work place violence" ? Unless you are just wanting to start some shit?
That's the first step, eeeh buhurr... admitting I have a problem. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FIFY
Well, before old Moses came along, that would have been true... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yeah, he kicked all their asses with his bare hands!

• Old-T
  • 10-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney said the attack Monday was “clearly linked to terrorist ideology.”

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am sorry, but I miss the significance of you dumb comment. Would that make victims more or less injured or dead? Would that make associated gun violence less or more wrong?

Some day you will actually grow up and make an intelligent point--I just wonder whether it will be in my lifetime.
I am sorry, but I miss the significance of you dumb comment. Would that make victims more or less injured or dead? Would that make associated gun violence less or more wrong?

Some day you will actually grow up and make an intelligent point--I just wonder whether it will be in my lifetime.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Actually, Old-THUMPER, Blaney's remark has nothing to do with today's shooting -- or the illegal use of guns, you ignorant jackass. But Blaney did have the nerve to call a spade a spade, Old-THUMPER, unlike certain moronic community organizers you elect to office, Old-THUMPER.

Once again you infamously show your lack the intelligence to understand what the fuck is going on, Old-THUMPER. You're destined to be a **wandering fool** for the whole of your pathetic little life, Old-THUMPER.
I'd bet the guy who ran over the soldiers a few days ago and today's shooter went to the same mosque.

Make no mistake about it, these "self-radicalized" "Islamic extremists" are being supported in their local mosques.
  • Old-T
  • 10-22-2014, 10:00 PM
I was quite aware of the current event--and your stupid reference to SHOOTINGS by implied comparison. Or did you forget your own post you fool? Again I ask, how less or more dead are the victims? You are so contorted by your complete myopic hatred that you are completely oblivious to how stupid your posts actually are.
I was quite aware of the current event--and your stupid reference to SHOOTINGS by implied comparison. Or did you forget your own post you fool? Again I ask, how less or more dead are the victims? You are so contorted by your complete myopic hatred that you are completely oblivious to how stupid your posts actually are. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-THUMPER, there was absolutely no reference -- overt or implied -- to "shootings," you moronic drunken jackass. The emphasis, Old-THUMPER, in the OP was on a word Odumbo is too much of a coward to use, you moronic drunken jackass. Maybe, Old-THUMPER, with additional emphasis you'll see it this time, you moronic drunken jackass:

The weapon of choice employed by the terrorist in this instance, Old-THUMPER, was a motor vehicle -- not a gun, you moronic drunken jackass. And, Old-THUMPER, Blaney didn't use the **Politically Correct**, **inoffensive** euphemism "work place violence" to describe what happened, like your pathetic, community-organizing, meat-puppet would have done, you moronic drunken jackass. He used the word "terrorist"!
No balls is nearing another meltdown he is getting shriller with each reply.