No Stars and Bars but a Rainbow Flag Would Be Just Dandy

Here's how to pander to the LGBT crowd. Tomorrow our Panderer-in-Chief will don a rainbow colored thong.

Yikes! will the mosasquatch be wearing one too?
Here's how to pander to the LGBT crowd. Tomorrow our Panderer-in-Chief will don a rainbow colored thong.

Originally Posted by lustylad
It's ok now you can marry your house ewe.....
What the fuck does that even mean?

You know, now that marriage equality and ObAmacare have both been upheld as the law of the land, you shrill squealing becomes even more ignorant and hateful.

Why don't yOu get out before some well cared for homo shoots you with an AK!
I love the fact that this makes his head explode.

He has no problem with pandering as long as it's a republitard doing it.
Now Michelle and Barack can come out together.

What the fuck does that even mean? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should know, assup.... you're his go-to advisor on LGBT issues.... didn't his sodomy embrace "evolve" over lunch with you at Tallywackers?

Why don't you get out before some well cared for homo shoots you with an AK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Careful, cabana boy.... if I was WE I might report that as a threat....

I love the fact that this makes his head explode.

He has no problem with pandering as long as it's a republitard doing it. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You gay sewer rats know all about exploding heads, dontcha?

I hate pandering - whether it's for votes or (to use an example you can relate to) for extras at Tallywackers.

I am as digusted with Ted Cruz' pandering flip-flop on TPA as I am with Odumbo's "evolving" embrace of you and your fellow sodomites. Well, almost.

And fucking sewer rats disgust me the most!

When you say pander to the LGBT crowd....does that mean treating them like human beings?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Like small children on the playground. Fucking idiot.

Now Michelle and Barack can come out together.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When you say pander to the LGBT crowd....does that mean treating them like human beings? Originally Posted by timpage
Hate the sin, love the sinner... get it now, timmy?

Such hyperbole! If we don't grant a "right" that is nowhere to be found in the Constitution and contravenes all of human history then we're not "treating them like human beings"? Give me a fucking break!
....does that mean treating them like human beings? Originally Posted by timpage
..... are you married?
You gay sewer rats know all about exploding heads, dontcha?

I hate pandering - whether it's for votes or (to use an example you can relate to) for extras at Tallywackers.

I am as digusted with Ted Cruz' pandering flip-flop on TPA as I am with Odumbo's "evolving" embrace of you and your fellow sodomites. Well, almost.

And fucking sewer rats disgust me the most!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
What disgusts me are old farts whose views are more calcified than their knees. As for exploding heads, I doubt you've exploded anything but jizz dust from your member in years
  • DSK
  • 06-27-2015, 03:34 PM
Like small children on the playground. Fucking idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
Venomous left wing hatemonger. We don't want to be forced to bake cakes for people and all of a sudden we are the bad guys.