So is it safe for all of us to conclude

...that the poster known by the handle of "Jewish Lawyer" never intended to honor his agreement to leave this forum but instead simply continued to post as a different person (in word and in personality) as he had done previously?

The poster known as "DSK," who mysteriously appeared on ECCIE at the end of December, joined this forum with all of the experience and knowledge of someone who'd been posting in the Pf for years.

Now, he's come full circle with the same homophobic, xenophobic, anti-American vitriol we associated with his former persona. He's even attacked other members using the same style as he so often did before.

Don't get me started on the AMP reviews...

And he's Been the only WK for certain irritating trolls, as he was before.

Coincidence?

I don't give a rats ass if JL is now DSK, BJerk, Bert Jones, Don't Be Daft or Marshall. We've seen it before and we can't stop it.

Just as long as we understand who this person is, how little respect he has for ECCIE and how devoid he is of integrity.
Lets put Undercunt and DSK in a cage match and see who wins.
I have noticed a few names pop up that seem to be in the know after only being a member for 2 days. I would not be surprised that it does not happen often on here.
Care to save me the trouble of digging and link/summarize his leaving?
Lets put Undercunt and DSK in a cage match and see who wins. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
For once I agree- both of them did a poor job of trying to conceal their former alias
JL = DSK
JL = DSK Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I wonder what DSK stands for anyway?
  • DSK
  • 07-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Lets put Undercunt and DSK in a cage match and see who wins. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If I can get the winner of the TimmyBoy versus Assup death match, I'll go for it.

For the millionth time, I'm not any of the posters erroneously ascribed to me by the moronic asshole AssupRidee. -DallasSexKing=DSK
I wonder what DSK stands for anyway? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
DSK = Dick Sucking King
Care to save me the trouble of digging and link/summarize his leaving? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
The wager was finalized by a Moderator in post #124 of the thread linked below.

Jewish Lawyer lost the bet and shortly thereafter morphed into DSK.

Apparently, he found a way around the IP address issue and the rest is history.

There was quite a bit of back and forth that preceded the wager and more afterwards.

Read as much or as little as you like.

Enjoy!!!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1283039&page=9
If I can get the winner of the TimmyBoy versus Assup death match, I'll go for it.

For the millionth time, I'm not any of the posters erroneously ascribed to me by the moronic asshole AssupRidee. -DallasSexKing=DSK Originally Posted by DSK
You're a fucking liar and a welsher.

For the millionth time. Your every post reveals your identity, IBHomo. You continued use of insults from years before your "birth," allusions to killing, suicide and death to others, Asian slave love, Undolicited WKs for IBIdiot... The list goes on and on.

Here's an idea ... Why not get a letter from JL stating he is not now nor has ever used multiple handles and that you aren't one of them.

Put it into a safe deposit box in Dallas, errrr Highland Park, along with 10,000 bucks and meet me at Love Field.

JL wouldn't mind clearing your name. He hasn't quit the board. So he'll vouch for you. Just cut and paste it into your post and we'll call you a liar again!

Fucking liar!
I wonder what DSK stands for anyway? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
-DallasSexKing=DSK Originally Posted by DSK

And all this time I thought you were Dominique Strauss-Kahn!

The wager was finalized by a Moderator in post #124 of the thread linked below.

Jewish Lawyer lost the bet and shortly thereafter morphed into DSK.

Apparently, he found a way around the IP address issue and the rest is history.

There was quite a bit of back and forth that preceded the wager and more afterwards.

Read as much or as little as you like.

Enjoy!!!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1283039&page=9 Originally Posted by bigtex
Thanks!

DSK is not JL. JL could not go more than three posts without telling us how special he was because he was a Jew, and how his God was better than anyone else's God.