Skilled BJ Hints, tips, and possibly tricks <-Ya I said it. :)

We all know that a world class BJ has some serious technique and practice behind it. Wouldn't it be neat if we had a thread we could refer to for tips, tricks, and hints for a great BJ?

for example, I've discovered that eating sunflower seeds using my mouth only, keeps my tongue in great shape. If you focus on what your tongue is doing, how the seed feels, and what you're doing to it, you'll find that you can apply the same technique during your BJ.

Guys what sort of techniques do you like the best?

And girls, what's your favorite thing to do to a dick when you have it under your control?

I just love to get that thing between my lips and run my tongue in a circle, very softly, over the sweet spot . Then down to the base and around the balls we go. Linger around the taint, then back up again to the sweet spot.

I'm really interested in other thoughts on this. I've found that the BJ is one of THE most important things we will do physically to our guys. I'm sure you guys already know this, but you have an opportunity to spice up the BJ from the ladies if you give some ideas.

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm always excited to learn something new about a BJ.
Run your tongue along one side of the dick and a wet finger along the other.

With the dick in your mouth, use your tongue on the underside of the shaft, both within the mouth and extending past the lower lip.

Post-cum head -- leave it in, or put it back in, your mouth after the orgasm.

Lightly stroking the balls as the climax nears.

If CIM or COF is okay, tell us.

Bring a friend.
I have a few tricks to share..

1. I call it "knowing the lay of the land". The name is just the first thing that came to mind.
When his dick is nice and hard, pay attention to the way it naturally lies. The way it stands while he is laying on his back is, as far as what I have experienced, the position he usually uses while he masturbates. I could be wrong but it seems plausible that after years and years or masturbation it will start to curve that way while hard. If anyone disagrees, well.. fuck you.

Not the entire time of the bj, but at least once, position your mouth where you are putting no strain on his man rod and make your mouth into a circle shape exactly around his hard peen applying barely any pressure and slowly go up and down making sure to not pull his cock down/up or anything. Keep it in the exact position it naturally lies. Make sure your mouth is very wet and slowly swirl your tongue as you go up and down from the base to his hot spot located about a half an inch to an inch below the base of his head. You can usually feel this spot as a slight knot under the skin. Through my research, the frenulum* is a mans equation of a woman's clitoris.

* frenulum

Maybe I will share a few more later..
love the visual bj
...... If anyone disagrees, well.. fuck you. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ

This is why I heart BJ
Wow. You ladies are clearly experts and I salute your professionalism.
  • mar6
  • 12-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Okay, I'll share.

BJ- with me, there is absolutely no feeling at all on the frenulum, it's all about the corona. Also, I never masturbate laying down. Easier to do it in the shower or standing over the toilet so there is little to no clean up required.

The best BBBJ is the one that lasts a long time. A mouth only BBBJ is great foreplay, as is an extended session of licking the balls and taint area. Licking the sides and making eye contact is always good. The point here is, pretend that you really do like doing it. It's a huge turn on.

When I'm ready to stop the teasing and work toward a finish, what gets me going is the hand mouth combo. It's like getting jacked off and getting a BBBJ at the same time. The friction of the hand and the warmth of the mouth is a great combo. If you can twist the hand a quarter turn each time as you come up it adds even more stimulation.

Remember:
- Keep it really wet- nothing worse that dry friction
- slide the hand all the way up past the corona each time- that's where the sensation is
- get a steady rhythm and keep it
- use the other hand to play with the balls, rub the legs, etc.
- treat it as its own activity, not just a prelude to full service.
- If you are CIM, keep going during the explosion, and after a few seconds gradually slow it down and keep at it till I am completely drained and my mind begins to snap back into reality.

Just the way I like it, I'm sure everyone has their own preferences
Wow! I need a cold shower!
I'm with Mar6. The single biggest factor in maximizing my enjoyment is a girl who takes the initiative to make it last a long time. When a girl let's me know she enjoys it and takes her time, and I can fully relax, there's nothing like it. When they immediately shift from 1st to 2nd to 3rd to 4th gear, even if I'm capable of hanging on, I know she's trying to bring it to a close and I can't relax. Same goes if she makes a show of stopping and taking a hand job break while stretching out her jaw or laying her head down and staring at the wall.
Keep a glass/bottle of cool water handy for added lubrication (also, it just feels good). She takes a sip or so of the water and uses it to keep things wet while sucking. Plus, the swallowing sounds are quite erotic.

I don't recommend using alcoholic beverages to do this; stings like hell if it gets in the opening.
Just be looking at me while you slide it into your throat and gently squeeze and pull on my sac.
Eye contact, play with the balls a bit, and one thing that not enough girls do is give some attention to the perineum.
This thread sucks.

I like the creative ideas in this thread. Steady pressure and lots of eye contact during a BJ are a good appetizer for the main course. I've only come maybe 12 times (with maybe 8-10 different girls) in my life through oral ONLY (and I've had my share of BJs). Each time I popped, it was with a girl I'd played with multiple times before and she made as much effort as it took to achieve the gusher. I think each time I was on my back, nice and relaxed, and the girl was lying on her stomach, which seems to give a girl maximum leverage. Each time took at least 20 minutes, I think.

Hey Softie! I need to come see you to give my new SB some BJ lessons. She's a quick learner, but anyone can use some coaching from a pro.
Now this is a presentation I can't fall asleep on .

I salute you BJ.

Lisa

I have a few tricks to share..

1. I call it "knowing the lay of the land". The name is just the first thing that came to mind.
When his dick is nice and hard, pay attention to the way it naturally lies. The way it stands while he is laying on his back is, as far as what I have experienced, the position he usually uses while he masturbates. I could be wrong but it seems plausible that after years and years or masturbation it will start to curve that way while hard. If anyone disagrees, well.. fuck you.

Not the entire time of the bj, but at least once, position your mouth where you are putting no strain on his man rod and make your mouth into a circle shape exactly around his hard peen applying barely any pressure and slowly go up and down making sure to not pull his cock down/up or anything. Keep it in the exact position it naturally lies. Make sure your mouth is very wet and slowly swirl your tongue as you go up and down from the base to his hot spot located about a half an inch to an inch below the base of his head. You can usually feel this spot as a slight knot under the skin. Through my research, the frenulum* is a mans equation of a woman's clitoris.

* frenulum

Maybe I will share a few more later.. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Everyone is different. The key to a great BJ is the lady adapting and learning quickly what you like and what you don't.

For me, I usually enjoy getting the slow sensual BJ, plenty of tongue action on the underside of the shaft, with NO tugging or sucking on the balls. Some light licks are ok, but anything more is a distraction for me and actually turns me off. Some hand action on the shaft also while working the head and always plenty of eye contact while she's doing it. CIM is always hot

Then there are the hot "grudge fuck" times where more of a PSE type is great. Fast action, slurping, dirty talking, smacking it on your face and lips, ending with a facial or CIM.