Bloody Sex

I'm curious to hear from both sides... Bloody sex... Cycle sex... Whatever you want to call it.

Personally I love sex when I'm bleeding, it feels good and helps with body aches.

I know some people are turned off by it l, but there are those who love it.

Thoughts?
  • Toyz
  • 08-15-2015, 10:46 AM
There's a merit badget for it called "Red Wings".

Personally not a fan. Seeing blood near my cawk is unsettling to me. But that's just me.
Pissing, shitting, farting and snot are all perfectly natural bodily waste excretions as well. Doesn't mean I want to deal with them during sex.

There is nothing remotely romantic or appealing about seeing blood all over your privates and sheets unless you're a vampire.

Granted there are those with fetishes for the above. Power to em.

If I want to deal with real life non sex related bodily waste excretions during sex I'll get married. I ain't paying $250+ for it.

I'm still waiting for the thread asking mongers how turned on they get by taking out the provider's trash cans and mowing her lawn.
I did it when I was young and didn't have a problem with it. But I was a monogamous relationship. Now that I'm a bit older I prefer to wait till its over and get a bj instead.
"thoughts?" = pass, thanks
Thank you for your thoughts fellas...
I figured it was more in the fetish department anyways.

Have a nice afternoon y'all.
That's what anal is for!

No thanks on the red winging.

IB
That's what anal is for!

No thanks on the red winging.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Imagine that you would still get it all over you. Distance is not that far depending on the size of the taint.
Imagine that you would still get it all over you. Distance is not that far depending on the size of the taint. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Use a bib!

IB
Only during presidential debates.
IF I do get a cycle (which is rare), it may last a couple of hours or up to 2 days. But I agree that it can leak back during Greek, but I do offer that or French lesson IF Mother Nature does pay a visit.
On the other hand, I am hornier than usual during that time.
Even though I don't get the actual cycle, I still have the symptoms, including cramps and breast tenderness, just no blood. LOL
Use a bib!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Haha. Ball bib
The smell is a little tough to take.
it all depends on what part of the cycle
I did it when I was young and didn't have a problem with it. But I was a monogamous relationship. Now that I'm a bit older I prefer to wait till its over and get a bj instead.
Originally Posted by Deznuttz
with anal. Finished that for you.