Ashley Madison Banner

I noticed the Ashley Madison banner still up and running on the left side of page.

Just wondering who would actually signup? Would you?

I'm thinking that any of the legit housewives that were active wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole right now.

Even if wise enough to use a disposable alias who would you actually expect to find there post hack?
  • D.G.
  • 08-27-2015, 09:52 AM
I was never going to sign up fpr it even if they had not been busted but they are paid up flr whatever amount of time for that ad space .
Dum sum'bitches thet thinck wif tha wrong haid. Whut womb-man needs ta go ta one o' them pay-sites ta fukk a married man fer no-strangs-attetched sex when she kin just sign up on eccie an' get tha same thang an' git paid fer it, ta boot!

All them womb-man profiles on Ashley Madison wuz a Gottdamm LIE!!!!!
I saw something on main line news that said that the Ashley Madison hack exposed 35,000,000 accounts(can these #s be correct) that's nearly 10% of the US population on one site
With that many voters we could make the hobby legal !!

Dog / 4
Dum sum'bitches thet thinck wif tha wrong haid. Whut womb-man needs ta go ta one o' them pay-sites ta fukk a married man fer no-strangs-attetched sex when she kin just sign up on eccie an' get tha same thang an' git paid fer it, ta boot!

All them womb-man profiles on Ashley Madison wuz a Gottdamm LIE!!!!! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Yes. Almost all the "Women" on Ashley Madison were bots and the men had to pay for "credits" on top of the initial fees and use these rather expensive credits to access "messages" from these "bots" about casual sex.

It's hilarious this went on a long as it did and how easily millions of men convinced themselves there were also millions of women out there looking to have casual sex with them. Most of you chaps are here because you've already figured out there are very few women willing to slide the Average Joe some slopabottomus for nothing.

The business plan was absolute genius. Absolute savage charlatanry. A billion dollar business duping dudes over imaginary pussy. Unbelievable.
Yes. Almost all the "Women" on Ashley Madison were bots and the men had to pay for "credits" on top of the initial fees and use these rather expensive credits to access "messages" from these "bots" about casual sex.

It's hilarious this went on a long as it did and how easily millions of men convinced themselves there were also millions of women out there looking to have casual sex with them. Most of you chaps are here because you've already figured out there are very few women willing to slide the Average Joe some slopabottomus for nothing.

The business plan was absolute genius. Absolute savage charlatanry. A billion dollar business duping dudes over imaginary pussy. Unbelievable. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

I've had success with am. 2 affairs in totall. One lasted 2 years and the current one that has been going on for last year and a half. In total I've spent $49. But I will no longer use it, can't trust them with my info. Thank god I paid with a prepaid gift card, or I would be living in the dog house right now.
I feel sorry for the guys that had no luck. Actually seemed too easy to hook up.

Also, there is no fee if a woman initiates contact. Only if the guy does. Both ladies initiated contact with me. I still have majority of my credits after so many years. And there is no initial fees to open a profile.
From what I understood and from what clients have told me you had to use credits to access messages from "women"

You must have been REAL exceptional because now the data analysis shows that only 1 to 3% of the women there were actual real women and not computer generated bots. You didn't have one but two affairs. Go buy a lottery ticket right now because your luck is nothing short of a miracle.
From what I understood and from what clients have told me you had to use credits to access messages from "women"

You must have been REAL exceptional because now the data analysis shows that only 1 to 3% of the women there were actual real women and not computer generated bots. You didn't have one but two affairs. Go buy a lottery ticket right now because your luck is nothing short of a miracle. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Don't think I'm exceptional, lol.
I read an article about having success on that site.
Be interesting, original and not vulgar. The women on there can get sex from about any guy on that site. You have to differentiate yourself from the other guys. It's just as much of a personal connection than sex for a lot of women on there. They just want attention more than anything else, sex is a byproduct.
But regardless, I will not continue to use it. It was fun while it lasted.

The business plan was absolute genius. Absolute savage charlatanry. A billion dollar business duping dudes over imaginary pussy. Unbelievable. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Thats how I feel about Eccie with the 200hh price tag
Exactly, playing.

I tried it and used a prepaid CC to pay for it and I had no success. I didn't use a photo and did not use vulgarity or profanity to contact a lady, or a bot. The funny thing is after 5 years I searched AM in Austin and the same ladies were still advertising on there.
My real name and address are in the exposed data from a credit card transaction 4 or 5 years ago.

Even though most of the women were fake, I've "dated" at least half a dozen women from the site - some for as long as a year.

I have had far better luck with seekingarrangement even though the flakes and fakes outnumber the real women by a huge margin there too.
My real name and address are in the exposed data from a credit card transaction 4 or 5 years ago. Originally Posted by phaedrus
How did you determine that?
I had a TON of success on there, but it was WAY early on...before their prices went through the roof it was seriously rich hunting grounds for really hot women who were bored!! I quit using it probably 10 years ago, but I knew girls who would be on there to gold dig...too bad it went the way it did, always happens when you have too much success it seems.....
Its a shame there is not much hope there or any other adult dating site to find a real woman that is seeking the same thing most guys are looking for...causual sex.
I think the times have changed so much that most women that are not married realize that if they have a vagina, they can make money with it. And they realize there are enough guys that are willing to pay for it.. its convenient and no commitment required.
This excludes women that are into one on one relationships etc.. So these days a guy would be much luckier if he is gay. Case in point the ads on CL.. many more guys looking for guys than women looking for guys.. and of course many more guys looking for women that oh by the way are willing for a couple hundred bucks..
Its just something I think about every now and then, when I was younger guys were able to go out to bars and find women that were looking for fun. I used to get lucky on a regular basis... or maybe im just getting old??