Mods

So I wrote a review on that hippy girl that does massages and submitted it. Shortly after, fireman said I didnt include activities. I fixed it and emailed him. Nothing. Days later I emailed him asking why I havent been given PA. Nothing. But he still has logged in.

I get it, you have some issue with me but do your job or give up your "job" and let someone else.
Here we go!!
You might want be more patient , All the mods do a great job, Thank you
Why would you assume any mod would have an issue with a monger unless that monger is a royal pain in the ass?

I'm guessing they just don't give a fuck about how quickly you want PA. Eccie hasn't exactly been a top priority as of late it seems.

They'll get around to it eventually although I'm not so sure that calling them out in the street for a gun fight will get the wheels turning any faster.
Im not a pain in anyones ass I dont think but some mods like certian girls who Ive posted negatively about.
The plot thickens.
...who Ive posted negatively about. Originally Posted by Congratulations
That was darned-near stalking.
"Congratulation", for making your process even longer.

Do you really think this is going to help your plight.............?
Actually sir, I was the one who failed the review not ffireman. Your review was submitted on 8/25 at 8:49pm, I failed at 10:21pm on 8/25 for "No Activities Took Place" not you didn't include activities.

For those interested, here is the link to the said review: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1478936

You never sent me anything to "fix" whether it was via ECCIE Pm or email. Yes, I did go through my spam folder. All you said in the PM was that it was fixed and about credit.

Based on the review you wrote, how could anything be "fixed" if no activities took place?

To me any "fix" is suspect based on your own words in your review. However, you have not sent anything to me.

sixx
Actually sir, I was the one who failed the review not ffireman. Your review was submitted on 8/25 at 8:49pm, I failed at 10:21pm on 8/25 for "No Activities Took Place" not you didn't include activities.

For those interested, here is the link to the said review: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1478936

You never sent me anything to "fix" whether it was via ECCIE Pm or email. Yes, I did go through my spam folder. All you said in the PM was that it was fixed and about credit.

Based on the review you wrote, how could anything be "fixed" if no activities took place?

To me any "fix" is suspect based on your own words in your review. However, you have not sent anything to me.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Don't worry sixx I got your back. I went ahead and made sure that Congrats received his credit. And edited the rest of the review

FF
Just as before
May not be the first one in but always the last one out
... I ... made sure that Congrats received his credit ... Originally Posted by ffireman
In Austin you give premium access for reviewing non-hobby establishments? Does one also need to start a thread suggesting mod bias , or is the non-activity review sufficient?

Need any restaurant reviews? Traffic reports?
In Austin you give premium access for reviewing non-hobby establishments? Does one also need to start a thread suggesting mod bias , or is the non-activity review sufficient?

Need any restaurant reviews? Traffic reports? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Wow did not think about that. Hmm let me ask a few questions on this TYPE of activity. Thank you got enlighten me on the ROS
It seems pretty simple No "Extras" = No PA credit.
The staff at ECCIE has decided to allow Premium Access credit for reviews of Strip Clubs and AMP's. In both cases actual "extras" have to have taken place during the event. Meaning a simply rub and feel and a lap dance wouldn't qualify. Please use the *** in the name of the lady as to not compromise her employment at said establishments.

LAP Originally Posted by Guest062610
  • ztonk
  • 09-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Hmm let me ask a few questions on this TYPE of activity. Originally Posted by ffireman
You don't earn PA credit unless a hobby-related activity takes place. You are welcome to post a review of any session but you should only get credit if something sexual takes place.

ztonk