New Hobbyist Looking For Hot Providers

LADIES and Gentleman.... what's the very "FIRST" thing that comes to mind when reviewing this "new" hobbyist?

thevikingsven

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=31...=eccie_reviews

Let's see he joined August 24th just 6 days ago.

He has 5 reviews... Austin, Atlanta, Philippines then two in Utah. All published in 6 days!

Ladies who have posted in the ALERT section about NHL and JIMBO34 what do you think???
Where's that Clown? I'm sure he has thoughts.
Definitely suspicious
He's gaining momentum!

IB
  • tzv13
  • 08-31-2015, 12:08 AM
The only one that would know if he is jimbo34 would be MILF Maria.
I don't understand why this guys name and hobby experience is of relevance to you.
I don't understand why this guys name and hobby experience is of relevance to you. Originally Posted by illuminati
Maybe he is trying to help point out a repeat offender of providers.
Maybe he is trying to help point out a repeat offender of providers. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
I didn't know it was incumbent of the men to research other men to help "point out a repeat offender." I can understand a pimp doing that to make sure Jimbo and pyscho marine don't get by to ripoff or abuse his girls.

BTW, I notice that you, Cat and Black Sunshine always post together. Are y'all some sort of triad to tag team each other?
So it's incumbent upon you to notice when other men post? You a homo? It's a free country bitch get used to it!

I posted yesterday morning and he posted this afternoon, and that's together in your little mind? GTFO
I didn't know it was incumbent of the men to research other men to help "point out a repeat offender." I can understand a pimp doing that to make sure Jimbo and pyscho marine don't get by to ripoff or abuse his girls.

BTW, I notice that you, Cat and Black Sunshine always post together. Are y'all some sort of triad to tag team each other? Originally Posted by illuminati

I post when I get a few minutes through out the day. Not sure why the op post or my post rubbed you the wrong way. He seemed sincere on his warning.
So it's incumbent upon you to notice when other men post? You a homo? It's a free country bitch get used to it!

I posted yesterday morning and he posted this afternoon, and that's together in your little mind? GTFO Originally Posted by black sunshine
I said together not consecutively, but just like a Chihuahua, you are all bark and no bite. Mods, he called me a "homo" and a "bitch" so is he going to get points?

Not when it's true.

Hate to point out that crying for mods is a whiny bitch move.

Oh no I stuck my nose into stuff that is none of my business and got called on it, mods come save me.
Not when it's true. Originally Posted by black sunshine
And you alone would know I'm a homo, right big boy? Come on over and kiss daddy
Well you post in every thread that Wind does, so I kind of figured you're attached at the penises.