Without Toyz Wind is pretty ineffective

As are others

There is a definite lack of creativity as well as though provoking topics here.
Vacationphobia.
Whispy you will never change.

Well apparently your thread topic just goes to prove that unlike you Toyz hasn't resurfaced as a bandle.

Everyone here knows I have always relied upon Toyz to form my opinions. This must also include the 95% of board posts where he and I have clearly been at odds.

Try again. You and your stooges are going to have to do better than this to push any buttons. This is a stretch even for you.
It was his fandle that got him gone.
If he returns Toyz would probably make a waaandle.
There's a new one to add to the list.
  • tzv13
  • 08-30-2015, 01:58 PM
I'm Toyz.
I'm Toyz. Originally Posted by tzv13

Whew!! What a relief. Now I can go back to being "Effective" (as per Whispy guidelines) once again. lol
Me 3.
No. I am Spartacus!
Wouldn't it be funny Wind if they determined you are Cat in the Hat and sent you off on vacation, just like your buddy?
But your banned........

IB
Wouldn't it be funny Wind if they determined you are Cat in the Hat and sent you off on vacation, just like your buddy? Originally Posted by black sunshine

Go sit your teacup chihuahua ass back down on the floor besides Cat's throne where it belongs so he can kick it for entertainment as usual.

Considering I've never been pointed what you're really saying is "Wouldn't it be funny if your master had the power to falsely accuse an innocent monger of creating his bandle and get them ejected for it?".

Nothing would surprise me around here. He has enough behind the scenes influence that I no longer give a shit. This place simply can't be trusted.

The sad part is due to all the back handed dealings I suspect are going on I will never feel secure enough to book an Eccie provider because I simply don't trust the security of my PMs which would contain my RW screening info.

The fact that you guys can continue to profusely create new bandles and get approved instantly (New Monger approval usually takes some time) and flagrantly post with such invincible arrogance is all the evidence I need.
More of your tin foil hat manifestos?
More of your tin foil hat manifestos? Originally Posted by black sunshine

The evidence speaks for itself. Here you are yet again. How many back to back bandles does this make? I can't keep up.
Don't you mean, here you are again?

I let you two harrass me into disabling a couple weeks ago.
How do you suppose I was able to make this account twice?
Don't you mean, here you are again? Originally Posted by black sunshine
Nope. I wrote exactly as intended. Rick once an idiot always an idiot.