age play

do you enjoy age play? that is pretending you're younger or that your partner is younger? I would include mommy play here but not all age play is parental in nature. Have you ever role played being a different age? do you just chose providers that are that much younger than you that you don't need to pretend, you just prefer younger partners? how about older age play, is that thing? when you age play what ages do you like to use?
Never played any games, but I love banging women that are way older than me. And I would especially love to bang a girl less than half my age
Ms. Sue, You should take this to Another Realm. Just my 2 cents. Great topic!!!!! You know this is poorly misunderstood by a lot of people. We'd have a better turn out there, imo.

Respectfully,

Scarlett
Ms. Sue, You should take this to Another Realm. Just my 2 cents. Great topic!!!!! You know this is poorly misunderstood by a lot of people. We'd have a better turn out there, imo.

Respectfully,

Scarlett Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
+1

IB
thanks y'all for the suggestion, I thought perhaps Austin might be able to converse on the issue as well, but maybe not. Seems to me, it is pretty popular but I guess guys don't like to talk about it among their peers and cronies in here that might take the opportunity to ridicule them for their fantasy.
I'm afraid this topic could go sour faster than milk left out in the hot sun.
I'm afraid this topic could go sour faster than milk left out in the hot sun. Originally Posted by illuminati

Never played any games, but I love banging women that are way older than me. And I would especially love to bang a girl less than half my age Originally Posted by Little Monster
Taboo or not i have the same feelings
Its hot..also have a nice twisted fantasy with my older sister.
whats a girl to do
Bring her with you
well being that I am over 50, all my guys who want to play this have me as their mom or teacher or babysitter and they are the under aged one. I have never once played an under aged girl to an older man but then i started this ride late. I hadn't even thought much of that role play because i am always doing the other one.
Taboo or not i have the same feelings
Its hot..also have a nice twisted fantasy with my older sister.
whats a girl to do Originally Posted by gingerpie
Bring her with you Originally Posted by black sunshine

FOR REAL!! Getting it on with two hot sisters has been among the top of my wish list. I would be willing to pay a pretty penny for that three way!
  • Jax
  • 09-02-2015, 10:25 AM
I'm a very mature gent, so you could easily be my younger dream, Sue.
FOR REAL!! Getting it on with two hot sisters has been among the top of my wish list. I would be willing to pay a pretty penny for that three way! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Ive been asking her price for years!!...fun part is is shes as twisted as me about it lol pretty sure shes a sugar baby...but wont admit it to a soul! Gotta respect her for that but i still ask
Ive been asking her price for years!!...fun part is is shes as twisted as me about it lol pretty sure shes a sugar baby...but wont admit it to a soul! Gotta respect her for that but i still ask Originally Posted by gingerpie
Your parents must be really proud of both of you.
Your parents must be really proud of both of you.
Originally Posted by illuminati
Why wouldn't they, if not for hot young ladies like this some would be left to there own devices for there entertainment, thanks GP parents.

IB