question hotel etiquette?

Last night I went to a outcall at a very nice hotel. I felt under dressed cause I just got out of class. Still sexy tight jeans cute top. What is your preferences men. I obviously don't want to cause to much attention to raise eyebrows but want to look sexy.
Hell, half the fun is being with a great, sexy looking woman.. Don't hold back.
Save the underdressed sexy for the room. Change and freshen up in the bathroom. Make us wait.

It's nice to look okay. But, don't draw attention to yourselves. I usually have extended stays at my outcalls/hotels. And would prefer to play under the radar.

I had one young lady come by in a fishnet top with a bra under it, shorts, and shower shoes.
You know everybody in the lobby and hotel staff noticed her.

I hope this helps.
Sexy if for behind closed doors, BCD!
Look real nice if you can.
But, I want you to be UTR in the lobby.

Oh, I forgot. The young lady I mentioned. Stopped at the front desk, to ask were the elevators were at, and were she could find my room! Never again! with her...
Wow sorry to hear that I once had a guy call from the front office
To my room that was creepy. Okay save the stocking for the bedroom or underneath
My jeans or long dress. Hmm
Just makes sense to be UTR, unless you want to do the whole call girl hotel thing!

IB
in summer...a sexy sundress or drss shorts with silky top
in fall....slacks or dressy jeans and a nice frilly blouse/a casual dresss & heels
in winter....a pair of tights & a swetaer w boots

dress to impress but not to draw attention