Do clients have a problem with parking garages and intercoms in mid-rise apartment buildings?

I'm thinking of moving to a mid-rise apartment downtown. When a client enters the buildings' garage, they will see a GIGANTIC floor to ceiling gate. At the gate they will call me and I will push a button on my wall to open the gate. Then clients would have to park two floors down in the basement of the garage in the visitor parking. Then walk to the elevator and call me again to open the elevator. Clients might have to wait for the elevator to get there. The elevator will take them to my floor and they just walk to my apartment.

Would this be a problem? Would anyone feel uncomfortable in having to do all of this?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
I think it would be fine however, the least visibility, the better.
I don't see why not, people go to apartments all the time.

IB
Well going through all of that would certainly help deter getting shorted by dashers and crazy marines.

The only catch is if ever there were a serious incident with you that did involve an LE investigation they would review those security camera tapes for non residents and plate numbers.

This means in addition to the bad guy a whole bunch of innocent mongers would have some explaining to do.
It's really not a problem so much as it is a matter of convenience. I found that my clients like it better if the place is easy and fast to get to
The only catch is if ever there were a serious incident with you that did involve an LE investigation they would review those security camera tapes for non residents and plate numbers. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Pretty sure if there were an investigation, it wouldn't matter if they had used the intercom or parking garage or not. They would use a warrant to track your cell or IP.
Yeah I know burner phone (oops you're on security camera buying it, and parking your car at Walmart) and fake email (with a warrant they are getting that too).
Big brother is a bitch!
Discreet, off street parking, where one's car is not visible from the street, is always preferred.