The one song that you could F*#& all night to...

Back when I was in college (many, many, years ago) I had hooked up with a girl that had broken my CD player when she accidentally knocked it over in the heat of passion. Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately) it didn't stop, but continued to play the song that it was set on over and over. It was on forever repeat and the tray would never open. Luckily the song was one that kept us going for several hours (with the help of some third party products) and was kinky enough to let our inhibitions go....

That song was Darling Nikki by Prince. To this day, whenever I hear that song it makes me want to F!@#* all night long (or 30 minutes, which is now = all night long).

If you had to choose one...what would it be??
Lol. With the right woman it could be anything but a Barney song (that would probably kill it even with the right woman). With the wrong woman I'd go with Flight of the Valkyries... kinda twisted maybe, but I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Slow Ride by foghat and let the girl move to the beat of the music I'll bet if she knows whats she's doing you won't make the whole song.
i like to fuck to the Lute Riley Honda theme song. it sure is catchy:

Lute Riley Honda
Lute Riley Honda!

now don't tell me the next time you hear a Lute Riley Honda commercial you won't think of this thread.

JPdM
Trey Songz -

Love Faces

Or....

Prince-

Do Me Baby

*Music warning*
Damn you JPdM!

At least it isn't the song that never ends... the one that goes on and on my friends....

....... okay - add that one to my Barney list.
Freebird...light my fire..and every breath you take...thats an all nighter
Isley Brothers-In Between the Sheets
DAMN YOU DEMARCO!!! I already hate that commercial now it will make me laugh!

My song would be a little-known Doors song called Under Waterfall.
Closer - NIN
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon for reasons too long to go into here.
The End, The Doors
Fuck the pain away, Peaches
Isley Brothers-In Between the Sheets Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
You that is what I love about you Hotlips.
1. Bump N Grind by R Kelly

2. Why dont we do it in the road. The Beatles