CANCELLED appointment CAUSE OF "GUILT" after being a Hobbyist for a long time... WATCH out for this EMAIL ADDRESS

Never knew she had hair extensions.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-20-2011, 09:40 AM
You just threw him, his references, and THEIR location.... out in the public. Geeze.... All because he cancelled... NOT NCNS.. just a cancel.

There are rules on the board about sharing private conversations, DO NOT COPY PASTE. Paraphrase is fine.

What goes on in the screening process is between you two, and the references involved.
Why in the hell would this post be alert worthy? This gentleman emailed you with an explanation of his cancellation! I applaud him for doing so! At least he didn't NCNS!

And what's really shocking, you just revealed way too much information on all the parties involved!

Please save the alert section for real alerts!
i know... ze... i didn't mean to put all of that.. it just posted... so i got the chance to go back and edit it.. anyways.. he was a no call no show.. his appointment was cancelled via email and he asked for 8 a.m. yesterday when i talked with him... i got on at 8:30 and he was on yahoo... and sent an email to me then... the one above.

so, just letting providers know.. there is no reason to try to verify him... talk with him... and set anything up... cause he will not consider our time as valuable as his... so ya'll take care
I'm sorry you were out money on an appointment that was cancelled. I would be livin upset though if anyone copies and paste our private conversation. If you are this open with emails why should we think you would be any different with other information obtained for "screening purposes."

Just not good business to post all this info. Just My Opinion...
anyways... for those of us... that do care about our time being valuable... his email is Do not ever reveal real world information--Torito....i have spent all week long... with his numerous referenes... his constant emails back and forth... and txt and phone calls... arranging this meetin this a.m.... to wake up to a NCNS... and only get an email regarding his guilt for doing this... so for rhose of usthat don't have time to waste or other important things in our lives... going on... THIS information will be helpful to watch for.

thanks ya'll
You have erased it thanks to Ze, but guys should know that you posted every piece of information this guy ever sent you. All because he committed the "ultimate" sin: he cancelled an appointment. How petty.

It sucks to get cancelled on and I've had ladies do it while I'm driving over, but that's just life. As long as they cancel and not NSNC there are no hard feelings.

Providers who do what you did over a cancellation are why guys are so nervous about screening. You will out us in a heartbeat.
Sweetie,
Thank you for going back and deleting the email conversation!

I know that everyone's time is valuable and I know that this is frustrating, but it happens all the time whether it be in this business or any other business! Things do happen! I really don't think he was playing you at all, just think he woke up feeling guilty and for that, you really can't fault him! And he did at least email you before your scheduled appointment with an explanation of his cancellation! He did NOT NCNS!

Just chalk it off and don't let it ruin your day!
ok... i'm done with this posting... but i'd like to ad a few more things...

i DID not mean to post the entire email conversations back and forth.. i exited out before i cuoldget a cahnce to actually review it.. and anyone that knows me.. or has met me.. will know that i did not DO it with the intent to be hurtful to anyone...

it was not ze.. "making me" clear it up... i was in the middle of editing it out... while i was getting the post above...
so, for everyone that thinks or reads the above comments...

I did not mean to post all of it.. and I apolgize ... THAT is why i erased ORIGINAL thread...

HE WAS a NCNS.... his appointment was moved up yesterday when we talked at 4 p.m. ... he asked for 8 a.m. this monring.. so for me to get on to an email at 830 saying he isn't coming.. qualifies for a NCNS.

so anyways... again.. i NEVER meant to post all of it... so I on my own free will.. went back and corrected the mistake... so ya'll can't quit blasting me now.. i was oly trying to copy and paste his email... to begin with.

so, the matter is cleared up.... and provider's are notified to not give him very much of your valuable time and effort.

thanks
Not an a alert. Please review the forum guidelines before posting in this forum.
Whoa, now this is what I call hypocrisy... you put somebody on the alert because they cancelled an appointment due to guilt? Really?

Would you care to explain this ad that you posted under your other handle: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=899093#post899093

Hello Eccie,
Im NEW to the board but guarantee to bring you guys the Best and most Relaxing massages ever offered. Im building a team of the BEST Hands On massage Therapists in town. All Professionals, All Sexy, All Hot Females.. Please wish me LUCK and welcum me to the board with many up and cumming appts.... If you wish to witness the BEST, Come and see for yourself....... Quality and Superior services ONLY!!!!!

Your Sexy New Guide to Serenity,
Sexy Hands of Dallas
(Ashley)

Cell: (972)836-NICE (6423)
E-Mail: sexyhandsofdallas@gmail.com

REMOVED PICTURE SD
Originally Posted by SexyHandsofDallas
and the subsequent review that was done to your other handle: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=165489

More specifically:
"Physical Description: Pretty face and very sweet. Definately a larger girl but not BBW. I booked her first session, but she decided during session she wasn't going to be able to "Hobby". Great hands and a good value LMT massage if you are interested."

You had regrets just a month ago and now bash a client for having regrets?

It looks to me as an obvious case of double standard. Unbelievable!

The alert here should be for hobbyists to stay away from your drama.
Bubba, may be time to post your train wreck pic!
So for 24 minutes, all this guy's private information was posted by this girl? That sounds a whole lot more alert worthy than a guy who is thirty minutes late in e-mailing a cancellation e-mail.
Moved from alerts. This is not an alert.