providers: how many O's is enough?

I love DATY. However, I don't want to overstay the welcome, how many in a session before you usually are wanting to stop?

I love it when I start, and by the time she stops me, she says: "we went 45 minutes/1 hours, etc?" But I realize there is a variation.

Of course, I don't need every show to be 1 hour of DATY, but every once in awhile, not coming up for air for a good chunk of time whole show is fun

Before you wonder, I not a 'dive in dumbly type of guy'. If I sense a O completion or she hints to me at one, of course I back away from inside her pussy, lightly play with her lips and thighs, until she is relaxed and signals me correctly, then I slowly circle back around the inside her pussy lips, slowly teasing back to the clit, rinse, and repeat.
Must there be a limit??? We are talking orgasms here, not tequila shots!
I love DATY. However, I don't want to overstay the welcome, how many in a session before you usually are wanting to stop?

I love it when I start, and by the time she stops me, she says: "we went 45 minutes/1 hours, etc?" But I realize there is a variation.

Of course, I don't need every show to be 1 hour of DATY, but every once in awhile, not coming up for air for a good chunk of time whole show is fun

Before you wonder, I not a 'dive in dumbly type of guy'. If I sense a O completion or she hints to me at one, of course I back away from inside her pussy, lightly play with her lips and thighs, until she is relaxed and signals me correctly, then I slowly circle back around the inside her pussy lips, slowly teasing back to the clit, rinse, and repeat. Originally Posted by CaptainClitSucker
was this a chance to "brag" in public lol

from what i read you answered your own "question"..

Your claims:

you don't dive in dumbly
if you sense an O completion or she hints to me at one you back away
you wait for her to signal you correctly

and of course you go into detail of your preferred technique

so.. what exactly was the question..cuz if you abide by all of those things listed and your "preferred technique" works for you then you should know from each individual girl you meet when enough is enough or to much etc if she is signaling you, your backing away and waiting for other signals..

right?
it's never enough
Until I faint.
was this a chance to "brag" in public lol

from what i read you answered your own "question"..

Your claims:

you don't dive in dumbly
if you sense an O completion or she hints to me at one you back away
you wait for her to signal you correctly

and of course you go into detail of your preferred technique

so.. what exactly was the question..cuz if you abide by all of those things listed and your "preferred technique" works for you then you should know from each individual girl you meet when enough is enough or to much etc if she is signaling you, your backing away and waiting for other signals..

right? Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
BAM! This girl's aim is deadly. I guess I'll pass on my planned, "How big and awesome is too big and awesome" thread. She'd have me in flames and a tailspin in a nano-second
Well I had a particular Betty Cocker provider climax five times from DATY in a night and im sure she could have gone more.
I've never given a woman an orgasm, but I think I was in the room once
No such thing as a "limit"

However, this week I'd be happy with just one---
I've never given a woman an orgasm, but I think I was in the room once Originally Posted by CoHorn
This post combined with your avatar made me laugh for 5 minutes straight. Thanks man, lol
I cannot contribute one bit to this thread but dammit fman, ur signature banner has me cracking up
I cannot contribute one bit to this thread but dammit fman, ur signature banner has me cracking up Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
+1, Lmao Thx Meg for being on top. It does feel good, you were right.
When she needs 30 min OTC ("off the clock" for those that don't know) to regain the feeling in her legs, I figure she's had enough! I'm still waiting for the one that does that and then asks me: "Can you do that again?"
I'm still waiting for the one that does that and then asks me: "Can you do that again?" Originally Posted by novacain
AMEN Brutha'
I would love to make Tara faint.