edited

Just remembered why I don't post anymore.
wow.....that was sad...and sweet....and so true.
do you need a hug? or a foot massage?
WOW Is this Childrens' hour?

Although this is a great book and I should pull it out to read a good night story to mine...kind of inappropiate...but I see the age difference between myself and Brookie!

Hope "THINGS" get better for your situation or whatever your going thru...

Oh, by the way Brookie...can you please bring that bottle of Obsession Colonge Thursday to the Shin Dig that evening

Thanks Girl! Appreciate it!
Take a bath, shave your legs...sure you will feel much better!
Just remembered why I don't post anymore. Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
kinda hard to stay on topic, since i have absolutely no idea what the topic is.
so, i'll just take this opportunity to say DAMN! berk you are friggin hot! cant wait to taste those luscious lips again....its been awhile. gimme dat duckface babe
kinda hard to stay on topic, since i have absolutely no idea what the topic is.
so, i'll just take this opportunity to say DAMN! berk you are friggin hot! cant wait to taste those luscious lips again....its been awhile. gimme dat duckface babe Originally Posted by knotty man
Well so I dont get points or banned for running my mouth lets just say its good thing Brookie edited her post because I am being a STINKER today.....and I am trying to refrain from the Drama but BROOKIE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT so I will ZIP IT

Duckface Kiss *muah*
Well so I dont get points or banned for running my mouth lets just say its good thing Brookie edited her post because I am being a STINKER today.....and I am trying to refrain from the Drama but BROOKIE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT so I will ZIP IT

Duckface Kiss *muah* Originally Posted by berkleigh
Someone as gorgeous as you should have no reason to be a stinker!

I guess we all have our days.
Someone as gorgeous as you should have no reason to be a stinker!

I guess we all have our days. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke

Sometimes getting on here and dealing with Drama or sticking up for a client that a provider did wrong brings the STINKER outta me!

Zipped! Im Done! Night!
Now im really curious to know what this was all about....

Usually nit a fan of co-ed but something about berk responding makes me think i actually do wanna know lol
Heres a hint, it was called the Giving Tree. You know I like ya babe
Brooke did nobody wrong. WTF?? ME? Do somebody wrong? NEEVVVVEERRRR. Never have, never will. Just aint my style. Many kinky and wild things I am, but a theif? Keep your ASSUMPTIONS to yourself. & HELLLO?? WHY THE HECK would I steal a big bottle of cologne? If I was going to steal anything... it would of been the LOUI V bag that was on the table.... or the iphone or WALLET that was on the night stand? I dont even wear cologne., and if I was to dab some on... Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Cologne for Men
is the best out there

"With years of history behind it, the Borneo 1834 still remains as one of the best mens cologne's out there. This fragrance contains scents of galbanum, cardamom, white flowers, patchouli, French labdanum, and cocoa." Just in case you were looking for a new cologne.

So unless you were there... and you know what the heck ur blabbing about.... please refrain from the useless remarks.

******* & when it comes down to it... This can be a bashing hour for everybody... I am sure we all have heard stories left and right about every person on this site. But I am not that kind of person.

Lesson of the day : "People in glass houses should not throw stones"

Love Brookie
Since the OP deleted her post there is no reason for all this Bull Shit Drama!

Berk, Brooke, take it private by PM!

Chipper