Amber Rain posts private info, is a liar and hypocrite

First of all, I reviewed forum guidelines before posting this, and will sincerely attempt to comply to best of my abilities.

As you may have read, Amber Rain recently started a thread "CANCELLED appointment CAUSE OF "GUILT" after being a Hobbyist for a long time... WATCH out for this EMAIL ADDRESS" in which she posted a clients private info and removed it short after. In a response, I called her out for being a hypocrite because she went through a similar "guilt" situation and then retaliates a client for it.

Now instead of leaving it at that and saying she was sorry and recognizing her mistake, miss Amber decides to engage in PM with me and continues the lies. She let me know that the ad was not placed by her and somebody stole her picture and she is mad that they are making money off her face. She went as far as asking me for a public apology.

I offered her a solution to clear up this confusion, and still she continued with the lies. She told me that she had contacted moderators and asked them to remove that pic on the ad with her other handle, which the mods did. While the mods acted quick on this request, they never bothered to check my previous claims that she had two handles. Fortunately I suspected she would take some action to delete the picture post facto, so I captured the ad and put it in my post.

So today, the user I had requested earlier to prove me or her right/wrong, stepped up and did the right thing:
I can confirm that it is the same person. She is really sweet, just wasn't ready to jump into the hobby when we met. Originally Posted by buctough2000
My hats off to the gentleman that posted this, as he is aware this provider has his personal info and can retaliate as she has shown is capable of.

So now Amber, will you finally step up and admit your lies and hypocrisy?

As for the mods, will you finally look into the violations this lady has commited? Your inaction thus far makes it seem that you are protecting her for some reason. Is she a very powerful person here?

If you review the site guidelines, this provider has blatantly violated #5, #18, and #26. Furthermore, she made a mockery of the mods by giving her previous number to a male friend of hers and having mods call the number to assure that it was not her in the ad.
I am reposting my original claims so that mods may review them easier and get the whole picture.
Whoa, now this is what I call hypocrisy... you put somebody on the alert because they cancelled an appointment due to guilt? Really?

Would you care to explain this ad that you posted under your other handle: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=899093#post89 9093
Originally Posted by SexyHandsofDallas
Hello Eccie,
Im NEW to the board but guarantee to bring you guys the Best and most Relaxing massages ever offered. Im building a team of the BEST Hands On massage Therapists in town. All Professionals, All Sexy, All Hot Females.. Please wish me LUCK and welcum me to the board with many up and cumming appts.... If you wish to witness the BEST, Come and see for yourself....... Quality and Superior services ONLY!!!!!

Your Sexy New Guide to Serenity,
Sexy Hands of Dallas
(Ashley)

Cell: (972)836-NICE (6423)
E-Mail: sexyhandsofdallas@gmail.com

and the subsequent review that was done to your other handle: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=165489

More specifically:
"Physical Description: Pretty face and very sweet. Definately a larger girl but not BBW. I booked her first session, but she decided during session she wasn't going to be able to "Hobby". Great hands and a good value LMT massage if you are interested."

You had regrets just a month ago and now bash a client for having regrets?

It looks to me as an obvious case of double standard. Unbelievable!

The alert here should be for hobbyists to stay away from your drama. Originally Posted by noname cafe
One more thing miss Amber, I got your PM, and I do applaud you for deleting the info when it was brought to your attention. However, you are now trying to argue that you are not the person from the other handle.

Let me point out several similarities, the Amber Rain handle joined Jan 4, the SexyHandsofDallas handle joined Jan 5. Coincidence?

The SexyHandsofDallas handle posted that pic of yours the same day you joined, Jan 5.
The Amber Rain handle did not post anything until Jan 28th, and it takes a while to get provider status to put a showcase, so there is very slim possibility of Serenity handle 'stealing' ur pic, since you hadn't posted one under Amber Rain yet and therefore there was no place to steal it from.

The review from buctough2000 of SexyHandsofDallas lists the location as Greenville/635 area.

The reviews from technicallygeek and ftworthmale of Amber Rain list the location as the exact same area (Greenville / 635).

Once the SexyHandsofDallas had the bad review, there was no more activity from that handle, and that is when you started posting with the Amber Rain handle.

You claim in your PM that you did not post this other ad, but to me there are two many 'coincidences' that say otherwise.

If I am wrong, I will for sure man up and offer a public apology. But given all the facts and coincidences, there is only one possiblity of disproving my theory: have the user buctough2000, which posted that review for the SexyHandsofDallas handle post that the person he saw is not the one pictured in the ad.

I do not wish to harm you, and sincerely wish you the best, but I do not like lies. I am offering you a very transparent solution to disproving my theory, and I sincerely hope I am wrong. Originally Posted by noname cafe
Looking at buctough2000 review again, he mentions you go by both names, and lists a pretty accurate physical description. It seems other posters (Daniel) also saw you with that handle name, and no mention of bait and switch.
So either Daniel or buctough2000 can prove me or you right/wrong. Originally Posted by noname cafe
I probably shouldn't step into this, but frankly I canceled a session last week because my wife decided to organize a date night away from the kids and I felt guilty hobbying before a date night, so I've been following this little bit of drama...

Really and truly- I'm horrified that your info was posted, even if briefly. Forget not being alert-worthy... That's pretty much a cardinal sin, I can understand that it upset you, and for whatever good it will do I think it's worthy of some board discipline.

I have to hand it to you- after less than a month on here you have a better grasp of posting quotes from various threads than I do, and you even knew to review the guidelines before posting about this drama, and pointed out the ones she's violated.

But she said in the thread title you've been a hobbyist for a long time, so maybe you've picked up some of this reading the board over the years. I just wonder why you booked with her to begin with when you commented on neotek's review of her and said she was going by two names and accused her of deception about a week before the session you booked and then canceled.
I think she intended to have two identities/ads...one for the rub and tug guys and one for the full-service crowd. I'm not sure if this is a blatant violation of forum guidelines or not. Maybe a misguided marketing ploy?

I do know Backpage allows for this type of differentiation.

I'll nuke a bag of popcorn and sit back attentively.
Its a violation in that we are not allowed more than one board handle. Beyond that.... ?
I am confused?
I am going to make a few early statements about this post while we look into the accusations made by noname cafe:

First and foremost the MODS make every attempt to fairly and equally enforce the rules....the earlier issues have been addressed with Amber Rain (we do NOT publicly post when we take action).....I will be very interested to know why someone would take so much time to investigate an issue that did not directly impact him.
I am closing this for now.