Are there any female hobbyist on the board?

I'm just sitting here wondering if there is? Have any of you ladies experienced it?

Not talking about couples either. I wanna know the details on the one on one experience with a female hobbyist.

There are, but females are not allowed to have a hobbyist profile, so they are either lurking as a guest acct or have set up a fake one disguised as a man. I, personally have chatted with a few ladies, but never been booked exclusively by a woman.
A couple of my coworkers have taken appointments with just a woman and they both said it was the best session ever. It's on my bucket list.
My ex sugar baby from 5 years ago liked to hire a girl.
It was easier than craigslist and she liked to be with a woman every now and then.
She was young and beautiful and the girls she called were the same.
She said that it is like me. Good looking enough to land them but no time to fall in love.

I was never with her when she did it but I hired a couple girls from here.
eccie is designed for the male hobbyist seeking a female provider

there are other websites that cater to what you are asking, heck there is a website for everything these days
Have known probably several dozen lady hobbyists over the years, also several couples in which the ladies took the lead.

Probably half of the above were on boards either semi-actively or more so than that. Maybe half are semi-utr or totally utr.

Met most of all these via social events and, of course, all lady hobbyists (and couples, too) are always well vouched.