Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg to stay until she’s 90!

Or until she keels over.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eme-Court.html

RESIST!!!!!!!
Trump will just get to replace her in his second term as POTUS.
I thought she died years ago LOL
so, that would be about 2 more justices Trump will nominate to fill the bench.
Or until she keels over.

RESIST!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Or until she keels over.

RESIST!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

This is why i feel there should be a MAX age limit for judges, AND a mental competency level too..
When asked about retiring or setting limits on Supreme Court terms she said such an effort would be impossible.
'You can't set term limits, because to do that you'd have to amend the Constitution,' she said.

so ... she is now so senile she doesn't know that there is a process to do it? several ways actually.

what does the vegas book have on the odds she'll be dead by the end of the year?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Making fun of the color of a person's skin is considered racist.

I request Assup gets banned.
When asked about retiring or setting limits on Supreme Court terms she said such an effort would be impossible.
'You can't set term limits, because to do that you'd have to amend the Constitution,' she said.

so ... she is now so senile she doesn't know that there is a process to do it? several ways actually.

what does the vegas book have on the odds she'll be dead by the end of the year? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Does Vegas book odds on the age a Justice dies? I hope she lives until the Kavanaugh hearings are over and he gets approved.

Then the Koch brothers should pay her a billion dollars to retire while she still has some dignity left.

Either way, Assup is still a little pussy.
Either way, Assup is still a little dickless pussy. Originally Posted by friendly fred

ftfy!
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

So what? Clarence Thomas still does not know what he is doing.
So what? Clarence Thomas still does not know what he is doing. Originally Posted by pyramider

he knows exactly what he's doing. whatever his conservative colleagues tell him to do.
I thought she died years ago LOL Originally Posted by rexdutchman
She did...

But that doesn't stop Stuart Smalley from groping...

Does Vegas book odds on the age a Justice dies? I hope she lives until the Kavanaugh hearings are over and he gets approved.

Then the Koch brothers should pay her a billion dollars to retire while she still has some dignity left.

Either way, Assup is still a little pussy. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I hope the sight of Kavanaugh on the bench hastens her demise.
She just needs to hurry up and get off the bench! Give Trump a 3rd conservative pick to it!