Chris Cuomo Ain't No Bitch. He Bout To Whip Some Republican Ass

This my guy right here. I was show hoping he would have caved this dude's teeth in and stomped his pussy ass out. I surely would have. I'm glad CNN still supporting him

Joining your buddy YR in cheering on assaults...as I told him I pity the poor chump that assaults me.
You cheering this behavior makes you as big a scumbag as YR.
Thank you thug supporting scumbag!!
You always think violence is the answer when you don't have any answers other than your crying ass race baiting posts...a typical trouble making thug!!

You sure would have...run like a scared rabbit.

Your last ban was for a threat and you always take about how bad you are...the cemetery is full of those fools.
Fredo...
Fredo... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I have seen "roid rage", and this is it.

"Fredo" has been hitting the gym and bulking up, obviously with the help of various chemicals.

On a side note, President Trump tweeted that perhaps "Fredo" should be Red Flagged from being able to purchase a firearm. He is obviously prone to irrational behavior and threatening behavior.
I have seen "roid rage", and this is it.

"Fredo" has been hitting the gym and bulking up, obviously with the help of various chemicals.

On a side note, President Trump tweeted that perhaps "Fredo" should be Red Flagged from being able to purchase a firearm. He is obviously prone to irrational behavior and threatening behavior. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I’ve seen Steve Courson working out back in the day. He was always raging at the gym. Just like Fredo. Trumps comment was priceless. Maybe SC can go get Fredos guns. She can bring YR for backup.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
There's your Fredo...you can remove your foot from your mouth now!!

Chris Cuomo once referred to himself as ‘Fredo’ in radio interview

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/chris-...dio-interview/
I love Trump's tweet, too.. brilliant!
Why is it always the beer bellied tough guy that goes looking for trouble. That fat lying trump supporter looks like he couldn’t carry a case of bottled water up a flight of stairs.

My money’s on Cuomo in the first round.
There's your Fredo...you can remove your foot from your mouth now!!

Chris Cuomo once referred to himself as ‘Fredo’ in radio interview

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/chris-...dio-interview/ Originally Posted by bb1961
Fredo was the weakest link in a crime family...in a HOLLYWOOD MOVIE!!!
Fredo was the weakest link in a crime family...in a HOLLYWOOD MOVIE!!! Originally Posted by matchingmole
And Cuomo is the weakest link in his crime family posing as a political family in real life. His dad prolly thinks his wife was cheating on him after she gave birth to Fredo.
And Donald T is POUTUS....who gives a flying fuck about Cuomo?
This my guy right here. I was show hoping he would have caved this dude's teeth in and stomped his pussy ass out. I surely would have. I'm glad CNN still supporting him

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Shit, Chris Cuomo is nothing but a Bitch. He doesn't have the guts to shut anybody up. He's nothing but a grand standing big mouth moron like most Liberals. The clip below shows what a true tough guy would do when somebody wants to cross the line.

https://youtu.be/p8pAZ75WKh8
Originally Posted by matchingmole
^^^^You post this and say...

Fredo was the weakest link in a crime family...in a HOLLYWOOD MOVIE!!!

You seem to have a hard time getting your narrative straight.
I've come to expect that from you...
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fredo Cuomo couldn't even kick your ass. Well, maybe...