The Immoral ICE Raids Need To Stop!!! and F*cking Now!!!!

I stand in solidarity with the brave people that risk life and limb... in the name of Jesus where are the decent and kind hearted people. No worries we're gonna stop this nonsense in 1 more year when this punk this fucking chump is voted out of office and is sent to state prison with the rest of his corrupt administration...

So should your threads.
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 05:58 PM
"Always" - hardly.
Still One's who believe the DPST narrative uber Alles are Mind-SET!

And - the issue is at various times both parties have refused immigration reform for perceived political advantage.

At the moment - that Onus is on the DPST House.

Both parties share blame for the mess.
Originally Posted by Sisy Chimp
Hey SC, why don't you show your "solidarity" by visiting the border, dousing yourself in gasoline and threatening to set yourself on fire if the ICE raids don't stop?

Let me know when you're ready and I'll alert the media.
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 07:07 PM
What a waste of good gasoline, LL
"Always" - hardly.
Still One's who believe the DPST narrative uber Alles are Mind-SET!

And - the issue is at various times both parties have refused immigration reform for perceived political advantage.

At the moment - that Onus is on the DPST House.

Both parties share blame for the mess. Originally Posted by oeb11
I blame you, bb1961.
What a waste of good gasoline, LL Originally Posted by oeb11
More terroristic threats, “retweeted” by the leader of the lollipop guild.
More terroristic threats, “retweeted” by the leader of the lollipop guild. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How is urging SC not to waste gasoline and kill himself a "threat"?

You make less fucking sense than a dyslexic third base coach.

And you're so unimaginative you have to steal IB's meme reference.

Face it, you're fucking pathetic!
I think the raids do basically nothing, as far as thwarting illegal immigration. you realize this has been an issue since Eisenhower, right? Reagan was the biggest Amnesty President. the Republicans double-talk, just as they do with deficits.. pretend to abhor both, but in fact, are the biggest purveyors. big business WANTS illegals, so they can get cheap labor with no benefits paid. that's why Employers are never arrested, Republicans have their back.
I think the raids do basically nothing, as far as thwarting illegal immigration. you realize this has been an issue since Eisenhower, right? Reagan was the biggest Amnesty President. the Republicans double-talk, just as they do with deficits.. pretend to abhor both, but in fact, are the biggest purveyors. big business WANTS illegals, so they can get cheap labor with no benefits paid. that's why Employers are never arrested, Republicans have their back. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Reagan made a deal with Tip O'Neil on immigration. O'Neil, like the typical POS dim-retard he was, lied and screwed Reagan by not fulfilling his side of the deal. Dim-retard distortions of history remain blatant lies no matter how delusionally they believe them.
Reagan made a deal with Tip O'Neil on immigration. O'Neil, like the typical POS dim-retard he was, lied and screwed Reagan by not fulfilling his side of the deal. Dim-retard distortions of history remain blatant lies no matter how delusionally they believe them. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
how was Reagan screwed?
I blame you, bb1961. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Says the childish thug supporting scumbag...you and SC are BOTH thug supporting scumbags.