Humpty Trumpty Loves Asian Ass!

...especially if it is the Ass of a Tyrant and Dictator whom he can perform DATO on. We have witnessed him constantly brag about the ‘Love Letters’ he gets from the North Korean chubby dictator and soon the whole world will see Trump bow down to Red China as they get ready to crush the Hong Kong protesters! This is Making America Great Again, right all you Trumpian Lemmings? MAGA’s real meaning? Make America Grovel Abroad!
Thank you valued poster!
Listen to this bullshit!
This would be funny..if it wasn't true. This will be the Trumpbots reactions.............
...especially if it is the Ass of a Tyrant and Dictator whom he can perform DATO on. We have witnessed him constantly brag about the ‘Love Letters’ he gets from the North Korean chubby dictator and soon the whole world will see Trump bow down to Red China as they get ready to crush the Hong Kong protesters! This is Making America Great Again, right all you Trumpian Lemmings? MAGA’s real meaning? Make America Grovel Abroad! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Please point me to the posts you made when Syria was gassing it's own people against Obama's "Red Line."

Then point me to the posts you made at election time of your reaction to Candidate Trump enforcing a "Hong Kong Red Line."

Thanks in advance, valued poster. You may ask for assistance from MM, YR and the rest of the ARC.
Please point me to the posts you made when Syria was gassing it's own people against Obama's "Red Line."

Then point me to the posts you made at election time of your reaction to Candidate Trump enforcing a "Hong Kong Red Line."

Thanks in advance, valued poster. You may ask for assistance from MM, YR and the rest of the ARC. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You may stay with your tribe the FART's......Followers Always Revering Trump
You may stay with your tribe the FART's......Followers Always Revering Trump Originally Posted by matchingmole

MARTs. Moles Always Reviling Trump

so are we gonna play acronym scrabble?

brilliant!

thank you valued poster!
Waco...Wingnut Against Critical Objectivity.. or..We Always Cite Obama (When Trump can't be defended)

Kid...a younger Waco
Waco...Wingnut Against Critical Objectivity.. or..We Always Cite Obama

Kid...a younger Waco Originally Posted by matchingmole
That’s clever. Pat yourself on the back.
Still waiting!
That’s clever. Pat yourself on the back. Originally Posted by bambino
Simply Hating And Resisting Trump.... just to be fair and balanced.
Simply Hating And Resisting Trump.... just to be fair and balanced. Originally Posted by matchingmole
SHART is actually a better acronym. The best of both worlds.

This is the kind of game these fellaz like. Name calling. Finger pointing. Circle jerking. Miss Pelling.
Maybe it meshes with all this DPST, SPST, DTST, MAGA shite....it's all FUBAR anyway
Humpty Trumpty Loves Asian Ass! Who doesn't!
SHART is actually a better acronym. The best of both worlds.

This is the kind of game these fellaz like. Name calling. Finger pointing. Circle jerking. Miss Pelling. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And they do love their acronyms. Sometimes I need a glossary to even know what these sheep are bleating about.