women's sports and NCAA politics

A transgender woman Lia Thomas rewriting all the record books for women's swimming. Well, take a look at the photo, is it any surprise ? NCAA political correctness has brought us this.

The Russian and Eastern European women were talked about for years. This dwarfs whatever they were doing.

Women’s sports are dead, stick a fork in them. Everything woke turns to shit.
Cowards, the ones un-willing to speak up for fear of being labeled "transphobic", get what they deserve. This is so wrong but so typical of what is happening in this country, well, at least for now but hang in there because this shit show called the Biden administration, is falling so fast they have to change Biden's approval rating by the day now. What is it, down to about 32, 33% now and FALLING?

The man that was going to UNITE us, bring back civility, work across the aisle like no other politician could, just made the Hillary mistake by labeling his opponents not just deplorable but comparing them to terrorist, White Supremacists and seditionists, "you are the same as Jefferson Davis" he says in a speech that even some of his own people acknowledge that he went to far if they fail to support Biden.
A transgender woman Lia Thomas rewriting all the record books for women's swimming. Well, take a look at the photo, is it any surprise ? NCAA political correctness has brought us this.

The Russian and Eastern European women were talked about for years. This dwarfs whatever they were doing.

Originally Posted by VitaMan
On that issue

Tranny fems should not be in female sports.
Look like poster #3 dialed the wrong number, and he doesn't even know it.

About a million miles from the thread topic. Guess he had to sneeze and get some BDS out.
BittentheDickSucker
Thanks for the confirmation VM!!
Do you still have time to edit your post, like you did with your others ?

Strong BDS from a Hillary lover.

You could put something in your post relevant to the thread topic. But your BDS may prevent that. Might even say it blocks you from doing that.

Now that is 2 with BDS who provided nothing on the thread topic. Have to get the BDS out somehow. The rest of the squad is expected soon.
I think the "FED" is about to employ over a MILLION people and reverse the sky rocking inflation...because VM said so!!

Originally Posted by VitaMan
... Mate, I surely started a thread about this weeks ago
and never got much discussion going.

Hopefully, WE CAN - without the usual bullshit from
those who don't wanna discuss the topic.

### Salty
Women’s sports are dead, stick a fork in them. Everything woke turns to shit. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You're saying that women's sports is "woke?"

What would make one athletic pursuit woke and another not?

Also, couldn't this be argued the same way as banning PED's was? I'm no fan of transgendered athletes being allowed an advantage, regardless of what sport. But I certainly have no problem with women's sports.
... Hmmm.... You make a good point, Yssup.

#### Salty
There was some discussion to have athletes like Lia Thomas have their own separate competitions.
I think the "FED" is about to employ over a MILLION people and reverse the sky rocking inflation...because VM said so!! Originally Posted by bb1961

This poster is really turning into a loser. That makes 2 posts in this thread that have nothing to do with the topic. Because he is on TILT.
Lia Thomas crushes competition in 100 m and 200 m swimming event on Saturday.

NCAA rushing to change transgender participation policy.
Lia Thomas crushes competition in 100 m and 200 m swimming event on Saturday.

NCAA rushing to change transgender participation policy. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... Funny thing, the last race...uh, .. she was in, where
the public was disappointed that she didn't do better,
there's talk that she "threw" that race to take some
of the heat off of the issue - being dominant and what-not.

Interesting to me that none o' the US football lovvys,
Rapone and what-not seem to have anything to say on this issue.

#### Salty