Back asswards

Ole Joe is wanting to send troops to the Ukraine before he tries economic sanctions. Typical Joe. The correct order is to try anything before you commit troops as a last resort. I wonder if this is going to be like a Clinton invasion of Haiti thing. Each soldier had the equivalent of 70 rounds of ammo each. More firepower than that on a Guard weekend.
... Wonderin' IF he's sending the troops to AID Russia
and not defend Ukraine.

#### Salty
Oh, the Russians have never forgotten when USA troops were on their soil, Salts
Joey Bribes should send troops to OUR border.
Oh, the Russians have never forgotten when USA troops were on their soil, Salts Originally Posted by Precious_b
... Maybe you're right on that, mate.

'Course, lets NOT soak Biden about this yet.
"Considouring" sending troops aint the same thing
as SENDING them.

Let's see what happens.

#### Salty
Tucker Carlson watchers want the US to support Putin and Russian against Ukraine because . . . well because they are stupid I suppose.

https://www.newsweek.com/rep-malinow...-1672438?amp=1

https://www.businessinsider.com/tuck...sia-2022-1?amp
Come on Salty, speak Anglish.

Your spelling rates low marks even in Oz.

I’m sure your countrymen - in WV - are itching to pull a few triggers.

Yawn.
One has to wonder, IF biden sends troops to the Ukraine, and a disaster should happen, would the withdrawal of our troops be as disorganized and become the utter failing embarrassment as was our troops withdrawal from Afghanistan? There's always these wonderful complete and total disasters from biden to look forward to .....
One has to wonder, IF biden sends troops to the Ukraine, and a disaster should happen, would the withdrawal of our troops be as disorganized and become the utter failing embarrassment as was our troops withdrawal from Afghanistan? There's always these wonderful complete and total disasters from biden to look forward to ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I am sure that President Biden will be able to clean up his own mess. Unfortunately, someone else handed him Afghanistan.

Conveniently ignored truth.
Doesn't matter who handed him Afghanistan, biden's job was to bring everyone home ..... biden the bungler will never disappoint, no matter the situation he's "handed" .....
... Maybe you're right on that, mate.

'Course, lets NOT soak Biden about this yet.
"Considouring" sending troops aint the same thing
as SENDING them.

Let's see what happens.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Oh, I know i'm right.
Would you forget anytime that a foreign army was standing on your soil? Here in the ol' U.S. of A. we put out the barbie, open some suds, and watch the fireworks every July.

One has to wonder, IF biden sends troops to the Ukraine, and a disaster should happen, would the withdrawal of our troops be as disorganized and become the utter failing embarrassment as was our troops withdrawal from Afghanistan? There's always these wonderful complete and total disasters from biden to look forward to ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
So, how was one to move out of Afganistan in an orderly fashion? Surely it wasn't to bypass the goverment that was there and negotiate directly with the enemies that said goverment was established to counter? I guess I missed that chapter in art of the deal. Previous administration hamstrung ground work already laid out.

But no matter who would be in office, don't think that transfer would be smooth. It was definitely going to be a mess. One of these threads has already covered it. Search for failure of intelligence apparatus.
Pity the Taliban didn't accept Trump's invitation to the White House, or whatever ridiculous bullshit he proposed.

He could have fleeced them REAL GOOD...

Art of the deal and all that good bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I am sure that President Biden will be able to clean up his own mess. Unfortunately, someone else handed him Afghanistan.

Conveniently ignored truth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's handed to you and how you handle it are two different things. The Quarterback hands off to the Running Back, the fumble is not the Quarterback's fault.
... Or when the halfback doesn't mark his man - who goes around
the fullback and his rocket hits the back o' the net - you don't
blame the team's previous Manager.

### Salty
Oh, I know i'm right.
Would you forget anytime that a foreign army was standing on your soil? Here in the ol' U.S. of A. we put out the barbie, open some suds, and watch the fireworks every July.

So, how was one to move out of Afganistan in an orderly fashion? Surely it wasn't to bypass the goverment that was there and negotiate directly with the enemies that said goverment was established to counter? I guess I missed that chapter in art of the deal. Previous administration hamstrung ground work already laid out.

But no matter who would be in office, don't think that transfer would be smooth. It was definitely going to be a mess. One of these threads has already covered it. Search for failure of intelligence apparatus. Originally Posted by Precious_b

The evidence is in and multiple persons ( including allies ) in authority in the military are on record as telling Biden not do do the withdrawal the way he did. Why the sam hell would anybody remove the troops ( only to put them back in ) before the civilians are evacuated and leave 80 billion in armament to our enemy? Answer, no sane person would do that because it is ass backwards.

Now Biden is doing the same thing again. Instead of placing the sanctions on Russia first ( which Germany probably wouldn't go along with ) he waits for Putin to make the first move. When a reporter from Fox asked Biden, "why are you waiting for Putin to make the first move", he called her a moron. Now you can't turn on the news without people coming out of the wood work, some in his own party, asking why are we waiting and giving Putin the first move.

No matter what happens here, I am 100% sure, Biden will fuck it up and if Putin moves and Germany flat out refuses to co-operate with sanctions, Biden will have to explain why we should stay in NATO when the future of the world will be decided in the Pacific/ Asia..... China!

Just heard today that Germany will not only not send military equipment to Ukraine, no military equipment will be allowed to be moved across German territory towards Ukraine.

Anybody that can't read those tea leaves, ain't paying attention. I'll be happy to apologize if I get this wrong. Don't think I will though.