When Will Xi Zedong Be Held Accountable For Unleashing The Plague

So it now seems that Fauci and just about the entire Medical Community conspired to lay the blame on anybody BUT China for unleashing Covid on the world.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6293658048001#sp=show-clips

Follow the money. That’s what it all comes down too. And it is just not with appeasement organizations like Nike and the NBA.

The report says several key scientist received millions in grants after reversing their stand that the virus was the result of gain of function experiments at the Wuhan Lab.

In years past, Countries would have went to war over this type of death and destruction unleashed on the entire World by a Thugocracy like China.

Not today.

I guess the only good thing is we can be thankful that the Wuhan Lab wasn’t trying in have “gain of function” with something like the Small Pox Virus.
Damn, I guess nobody gives a shit.

I know this pales in comparison in importance to discussing whether Michelle has a dick.

I guess the only good thing is we can be thankful that the Wuhan Lab wasn’t trying in have “gain of function” with something like the Small Pox Virus. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I wouldn't be too sure to say something like that. Who the hell knows what's being worked on.

I know this pales in comparison in importance to discussing whether Michelle has a dick. Originally Posted by Jackie S

II think the lack of response might be because everybody already knows the answer to that question. No, China will not be financially held responsibly. I assume that's what you were wondering. Not a chance.

This is the world we live in right now. China has become so economically strong ( not saying they couldn't collapse ) and helpful to other countries in desperate need of help, their global ties are rising and ours are stalled or fallling. Everyday they are moving into countries they have never been in before, ( thinking Africa here ) some counties where we never felt the need to have much commerce with and when you offer people help ( at least in the short run ) they tend to take your side.

Witness what is now going on with Russia. Germany is now so invested in Russia to supply them with energy, they are not in a position to deal a "crippling blow" to Russia. They won't even allow British air transports of military equipment, to pass through their airspace or allow other NATO countries that they have supplied weapons to, to send some of those weapons to Ukraine. In other words Germany for sure and probably France, Turkey, a few others aren't going to hold Russia accountable.

It's scary to imagine Putin and Xi discussing all this since they are new best buddies allied against America and possibly willing to actually consider a new world order without America at the top. Imagine what they would gain and we would lose.

I'm thinking about a couple of people laughing at the very idea that the most powerful nation on earth could be toppled from it's perch. Read a little history boys and girls, never say never.

We damn well better start doing something to stop China's rise in the Pacific and Putin being in fully control of Europe's energy needs.

When all we have left is a response of nuclear weapons because we aren't militarily equipped to fight China and Russia at the same time on the battlefield, at sea and in cyber space, we are done.

I probably won't be here to see that happen but I sure as hell can imagine it and see it coming if we don't do something about it and I don't mean 3 years from now till we get a Republican President and Congress that wants to discuss more than racial harmony and gender fluidity. It could damn well be to late.
Shit anyone that dares speak the truth gets labeled racist and conspiracy theorists.

Read my fuckin lips then

fauxi and china made a biological weapon that somehow was released. They are responsible!

I dont give a shit what Im labeled!
I'd guess when China accepts responsibility for every strain of flu that came from there, year after year.

Why has no one complained about that?
Or the shots that people take to treat such for all these years?

People believe facts that come from non-biased sources that are highly factual. For some reason, nobody ever produces these sources with what the OP says.

I know this pales in comparison in importance to discussing whether Michelle has a dick. Originally Posted by Jackie S
A former First Lady that has a dick is big news!!! If Trump was around, he would do something about it. He’s said China owes us 6 trillion. Joey Bribes is bought by China. As long as he’s around, nothing will happen.
A former First Lady that has a dick is big news!!! If Trump was around, he would do something about it. He’s said China owes us 6 trillion. Joey Bribes is bought by China. As long as he’s around, nothing will happen. Originally Posted by bambino
Shit anyone that dares speak the truth gets labeled racist and conspiracy theorists.

Read my fuckin lips then

fauxi and china made a biological weapon that somehow was released. They are responsible!

I dont give a shit what Im labeled! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Fauci made a what???

Good thing you don’t care how you’re labeled. I figure it’s “Take 75%
off” after that.

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahah
Fauci made a what???

Good thing you don’t care how you’re labeled. I figure it’s “Take 75%
off” after that.

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you negotiating with ts winn dixie?
Are you negotiating with ts winn dixie? Originally Posted by winn dixie

you're fine until he brings up thongs ..

BAAHHHHAAAAAA
Buncha jolly jokers. Off topic TWK. Unless you’re commenting on Comerade Xi Zethong.

I don’t care how you label it.

HAHAHA
Buncha jolly jokers. Off topic TWK. Unless you’re commenting on Comerade Xi Zethong.

I don’t care how you label it.

HAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

Read my fuckin lips then

I dont give a shit what Im labeled! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yep it was certainly released. I'll tell ya this the virus didn't originate naturally in a wet Market and didn't just accidentally escape from a Lab. It was intentionally by design placed in the population in China and parts of Europe and maybe even in the United States through experimentation involving human volunteers many of them became ill and spread it. Although this may be a theory it makes more sense than half the bullshit we're being told. This thing didn't become a Pandemic because some Technician got careless.
I'm with you Jackie, I want accountability. After reading the Masters Thesis which I shared on here two years ago I was immediately convinced it came from Wuhan lab. On purpose I believe. Xi even publicly rejoiced the situation as "The People's war." But what would be considered an equal response to China's malice? Nuclear bomb? Another virus? Taking over a region? I think a start would be to eliminate these fucking virus labs regardless of proof or not. But as everyone knows we have 'do nothing but spend, sleep and focus on Trump' Joey Biden in office to destroy us even more. America is in a really sad state with Biden unfortunately.