Baby Dolls Question

When you guys roll into Baby Dolls solo looking for some fun where do you sit? Downstairs bar, upstairs armchairs, upstairs bar?? Thx
No set spot really. Looking for new talent sometimes by the down stairs bathrooms behind walk way or upstairs at the bar. Just chillin and want to be seen then by small stages by stairs. If want to be left alone in one of the high back upstairs. Really depends on mood. No real magic. Just relax and have fun
Visiting at the end of the month. Haven't been to an SC in years and would like to be able to just sit and sip while watching the rotation for awhile without undue pressure. I've been reading that Cubanas can be pretty aggressive.
They are. Wanna get drunk? Take a sip every time you hear the words "JOOWANNADANCE?"
Visiting at the end of the month. Haven't been to an SC in years and would like to be able to just sit and sip while watching the rotation for awhile without undue pressure. I've been reading that Cubanas can be pretty aggressive. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
A good tip if you want to be left along and just sight see is if you go and sit near the buffet and grab some food, grab something small if you don't plan to eat like a corny dog and have it on a plate in front of you and don't finish it. The girls won't bother you while you're eating unless she knows you already.

The view is ok from that side, I think sitting by the main by is the view. Get ready if you go upstairs, you will get attacked lol
A good tip if you want to be left along and just sight see is if you go and sit near the buffet and grab some food, grab something small if you don't plan to eat like a corny dog and have it on a plate in front of you and don't finish it. The girls won't bother you while you're eating unless she knows you already.

The view is ok from that side, I think sitting by the main by is the view. Get ready if you go upstairs, you will get attacked lol Originally Posted by nfhs04
I thought the buffets were just M-F ? I'll be there on a weekend.
@Johnny yea its the weekends too. I go almost every sunday.
@Johnny yea its the weekends too. I go almost every sunday. Originally Posted by nfhs04
Free during the week and fee on weekends ?
I usually sit at the bar and order a beer. Then I can watch the rotation to see who's there and who I may want to tip first. I don't get dances before tipping on stage to see their "personality".
Free during the week and fee on weekends ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

Yes it’s free on weekends too. Weekends are always the same. Hamburgers hot dogs corn dogs chips chili and cheese
  • rcusa
  • 08-15-2024, 02:09 PM
Sit near a satellite stage if a dancer you want to get together with is in rotation. Express interest, tip, and then locate near the last stage, having asked her to see you after her set.
  • mb60
  • 08-15-2024, 08:03 PM
Got to hit those hot girls up on the last 2 stages. They seem to forget who tips on the 1st 7 stages lol unless you are a regular.
The best move is to go upstairs and repeatedly walk along the sides scoping out the dances to see what’s going on.
Second best move is to go sit at the high table next to the back corner, don’t worry about looking like a jerk/perv/creep no one will even notice! Even if you’re fiddling with your phone and it looks like you might be recording, don’t sweat it, everyone knows you’re a cool dude.
If that’s taken, you can grab one of the chairs along the rail and spin it around and “pretend” to watch tv. We all know better. That move works great with football season coming up!
The girls love all those moves, it’s the mark of a high quality customer. The girls know.

Seriously though, if you tip someone on stage and make it clear you want to give her some money, they will find you regardless of where you sit.
Well he must have taken your advice on the high table next to the back corner. Was there yesterday receiving a nice bbbj and dude just parks it there and just stares. Definitely a boner killer locking eyes with another guy while trying to bust a nut. He wasn’t even trying to be coy. Just had to end it. I wish they would get rid of that damn table. Almost every time I’m lucky enough to get that corner I end up with the one dancer that doesn’t seem to do extras or have someone camped at that table.
Well he must have taken your advice on the high table next to the back corner. Was there yesterday receiving a nice bbbj and dude just parks it there and just stares. Definitely a boner killer locking eyes with another guy while trying to bust a nut. He wasn’t even trying to be coy. Just had to end it. I wish they would get rid of that damn table. Almost every time I’m lucky enough to get that corner I end up with the one dancer that doesn’t seem to do extras or have someone camped at that table. Originally Posted by voybub

Looking forward to your encounter report.