CIM

Well I have had my 1st CIM encounter! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! Except it going up my nose. We then Laughed it off. I tell him well a least you eat right. He said how do you know never mind lol so had to share I had my 1st cim date
Can you please repeat the story in English?
Why the hell would I have a story about a guy blowing cum all over my face?
Can you please repeat the story in English? Originally Posted by Russ38

Ya' know when you don't wanna know?

Fuck, I am typing to Russ.... Go Hit it and then do the translation... js..
Creative anyway.
^^^^ The tone.....ijs
Can you please repeat that in English? Originally Posted by Russ38

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! Let me try. I've been studying Wakeup's hooktard to English primer.

I thinck she said.

I'm a traveling whore. I happen to be in Houston but since there are a ton of whales here already I'm not very busy. I thought I would post this threAD letting any, and I mean any, fucktards withing driving distance that I'll do anything for a benji including CIM and taking it up the ass.

Wakeup needs to grade my progress.
So not only is this a story about CIM but it also involves Angry Dragon's! I like it!
Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! Let me try. I've been studying Wakeup's hooktard to English primer.

I thinck she said.

I'm a traveling whore. I happen to be in Houston but since there are a ton of whales here already I'm not very busy. I thought I would post this threAD letting any, and I mean any, fucktards withing driving distance that I'll do anything for a benji including CIM and taking it up the ass.

Wakeup needs to grade my progress. Originally Posted by boardman

Is that an Online Class? I need a Linck.

Yep.... The Bug Hoods, are going to up in stock with this threAD
Sorry posting with phone long story short wasn't as bad as i thought

I thinck she said.

They don't call him the cattard for nothing ya know.....I'm just too lazy to fuck with translation after 5:00pm
I think you got it bm oh yeah and

ThreAD!!!
Is that an Online Class? I need a Linck.

Yep.... The Bug Hoods, are going to up in stock with this threAD Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Textbook only,
Wakeup hasn't taught an actual class since 2011

I thinck she said.

Well since you would like to be a fucktard I live in Houston I don't hoe everyday. I just got out of class picked my son up from the babysitter and now I'm waiting on my little sister to get off work.
^^^^ The tone.....ijs Originally Posted by Russ38
I hear you.

Great strategy ..... poor execution.