WTF missing thread

I reload a tab and get
offshoredrilling, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
oh wait errr never mind
I just remembered what that tab was
good work mods

crap it was funny as hell, oh well
Dallas32
BANNED

ops
Can't really see what she did to get banned so quick, but hey what do I know, I'm just a WK for some girls and guess I don't know what else is actually going on anyway
Can't really see what she did to get banned so quick, but hey what do I know, I'm just a WK for some girls and guess I don't know what else is actually going on anyway Originally Posted by rodeomann22
they deleted most of her today posts rather then edit
strange but as she had so many would be easier
thinking if you wanted, one can find what account her reviews are under by phone number search of her today spa thread that has the phone number

however checking profile I posted checking reviews there will get you you cant go there
Today Review: Delicous Dallas in Rochester NY The Recycle Bin 2.0 (1/2014 - Current) Yes
but she did give herself a "yes"
Of course she did, why wouldn't a review of yourself be a yes?
thinking if you wanted, one can find what account her reviews are under by phone number search of her today spa thread that has the phone number
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
mmmmm search does find her reviews. But none have a profile at bottom of review WTF

and yup looks as her posts in her reviews by others (not by her) have been removed rather than edited
mmmm wounder if same bit bin, but we can not get to
or another bit bin we have a link to but still cant get to
don't matter eh

edit update
awesome, but they left all her older post in her reviews by others as is
just today's seem gone
Of course she did, why wouldn't a review of yourself be a yes? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
honesty is the best policy
if I was a hooker and I did a selfie. it would be a "no"
but it could be lie just to keep all male chubby chasers away
honesty is the best policy
if I was a hooker and I did a selfie. it would be a "no"
but it could be lie just to keep all male chubby chasers away Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Gave myself a no last week. Told the little guy we're gonna go hookin, but fell through so jo instead. Gave no for bait and switch plus session was not very enthusiastic probably won't repeat.
Bob... you know you are going to repeat lol...
Bob... you know you are going to repeat lol... Originally Posted by doctorisin
dam it I need a new magazine for my next "no" review mmmm wonder how the pages got stuck together on the best pic's errr ops articles

^^^^^ that for a 1000 Alex

who is _______ on icky ?

Alex: ahhh how in the hell did you get that right